Need Advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by boxen, Aug 24, 2009.

1. boxen

boxen New Member

Hey Vag!

So I need some advice regarding a situation that I'm not directly involved in. My brother and I have never really gotten along, he's kind of the black sheep of the family. But for the past 3 or 4 years, his personality has really been improving. His power trip has gone away, he's started being NICE, compassionate, helpful.... basically a completely different person than he was when we were growing up together. Most of these changes I can attribute to his girlfriend, who I became very close with. I love this girl. She and my brother had been talking about getting married, and I was excited to finally have a normal relationship with my brother and now a sister too! She was also planning on moving in with my brother this last week.

She found some horrible things on his computer, including pictures of him having sex with other girls which were dated, so she knew that they were taken when they were together. She also found conversations with girls that he had saved about how great in bed he was, and hundreds of pictures of girls, some of which had been saved from facebook, some which had been sent to him because they were naked/in underwear. He even signed up for an online dating site, requesting as much casual sex as possible. So basically, he's been cheating on her throughout their entire relationship. It's pretty sickening. Our entire family is thoroughly distraught, and disgusted with my brother. His poor ex now has nowhere to live, and no job since she was waiting for him to find a job somewhere in CA and she would get one there too. Now she's flying back to Indiana to live with her parents, heart broken and completely mindfucked.

She emailed me asking me to go on his computer and delete the folder of HER pictures, which was buried among the other folders of girls. My brother posts on forums online, and she's concerned that he'll post these pictures or show them to other people. I completely understand this, but it puts me in a tight spot. I totally side with her, and I understand why she would want to have these pictures deleted, because if I were in her shoes I would too. I think any woman would after finding out their soon to be fiance was a completely different person than they had thought. On the other hand, I don't want to invade my brother's privacy regardless of my impression of him right now. I've been working so hard to improve our relationship, and this could possibly jeopardize it if he found out I did this.

I don't know what to do! HALP! :hs:

PS- sorry for the novel.

2. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

help her out, fwd pics to me.

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Tell her that you deleted them. She'll feel a hell of a lot better

Don't actually delete them, I doubt you even can unless you have unsupervised access to your brothers PC.

If by chance he ever does post them online... the internet is a very large place... and she'll never know (and still be happy because you told her you deleted them)

4. boxen

boxen New Member

i can get to my brother's computer no problem. it would take less than 3 minutes. i don't want to lie to her, pictures like that could fuck up her future in terms of what she wants to do in life. plus my brother can be a pretty vengeful person.

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If you actually have access then delete them. I just figured you wouldn't have that kind of access.

And if you don't want your brother to know.... copy a bunch (or just 1) dll file to the same folder. Rename the dll files to the name of the pictures. Then delete the pics.

When he goes to open them they'll seem corrupted and he won't know you deleted them.

6. boxen

boxen New Member

wait what?

7. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I would delete them. Your brother is an asshole. I've been in the position she has been in and it's horrible. It's so demeaning to know that you are treated like that by someone who you love and trust.

I say fuck your brother. I would do the same thing to my brother if he did that. Why should you let him know it's okay to do that to girls, and to potentially harm a girl that you care about.

And to the subject of them never getting found... How many times are peoples careers RUINED because of shit that ended up online.

8. boxen

boxen New Member

exactly. this is what i've been leaning towards. it's just so hard for me to believe that i can be related to someone who is capable of hurting someone so much.

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

There are files on your computer called *.dll files (* being whatever the name is).

Copy the same number of dll files to the picture folder. Name them EXACTLY THE SAME

So if it is: Girlfriends awesome tits.jpg makes sure you call it the same (including the .jpg)

Then delete the actual pics

That way when he opens the folder it looks like the pics are there, but when he runs them it'll error out on him and say the file must be corrupted. That way he will never know you deleted anything, and she can be happy that you did.

10. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I'm not even going to lie I would delete them and cut off contact with your brother. It sounds like you like your brother's now ex-gf more than you actually like him and he sounds like an asshole. Even if you live with your brother you can still end the relationship. So, you have to decide if you want to be involved in this mess or not.

11. Vysion

Vysion New Member

You probably wont ever have to see this girl again, so I wouldn't get on your brothers bad side by snooping on his computer and deleting the pics.

Attention women: If you don't want naked pics of yours to end up on the internet, do not let your boyfriends/husbands take them and keep them on their computers. If you ever break up they will end up on the internet.

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Most pictures that ruined someones career are because they posted them, or because it is posted with their name in the heading... oh and their a celebrity of some sort.

There are billions if not trillions of pictures of naked women on the net. You'd be hard pressed to google your own tits on the net if it isn't tied to an article or something about you.

13. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

THIS.

He really is an asshole and you should delete them, how would you feel if you were her? Treat other people the way you want to be treated.

14. Vysion

Vysion New Member

A lot of guys don't give a fuck. And most men don't feel compassion and empathy like women do. And a lot of women are naive about men.

15. Deborah

Not all guys are like that. You have to be a piece of garbage to do that.

16. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i would stay out of it. you are messing in other peoples business if you do this. would you want your brother getting involved if the situation was flipped?

17. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

ditto

18. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

It really fucked me for awhile after I found out. Even today I still think guys I am seeing do that because it seems to be such a common thing that men do. I never found out if he had sex with them, but there were plenty of nudes girls were sending him, and he was on many dating sites to find girls. He thought nothing was wrong because it wasn't in person(that i know of). Still to this day I feel like anyone I am seeing could be having convos with girls online and I often get jealous of them speaking with other girls because I have NO clue if they are just friends or what.

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

your brother does sound like a huge pimp though :rofl:

sounds like he is rolling around in pussy

20. boxen

boxen New Member

the ironic thing is that my brother HAS gotten involved in a situation similar to this. it was actually really disgusting. i was away from my computer and when i came back to it, his email was the last one to log into facebook. i checked out my recent documents, and he had looked at not ONE, but every single one of MY scandalous pictures which had been taken because i was in a LDR at the time. i'm his SISTER for godssake.

WHAT THE FUCK :ugh:

21. boxen

boxen New Member

but where do i get dll files?

22. Deborah

:ugh2: and you want to have a good relationship with him???!!! fucking ignore him to shit.

23. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

no question that your brother can be a real dick, but i still wouldnt get involved.

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I'm assuming that you are on a windows PC right now, and that his PC is also running windows.

Right now go to Start > Search > Files or Folders > *.dll (literally type *.dll) > Press search

It'll find hundreds of them. Any of them will do. The same one 12 times will do. Just make sure that you rename the WHOLE name.

So it'll change ASDFASDFASDF.dll to Girlfriends Awesome tits.jpg(<- notice the .dll is gone, the PC will now think it is a picture file and try to open it, but because it is a dll file it will come up with an error that the file must be corrupted).

And just to be VERY clear. You do NOT want Girlfriends Awesome Tits.jpg.dll because that'll be noticeable and he'll know what happened

25. boxen

boxen New Member

:bowdown: this is fantastic. thank you!