Need Advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by di3soft, Jun 12, 2007.

1. di3soft

di3soft Guest

x-post from asylum probably the wrong forum over there for this.

but here it is

sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, just writing with out thinking right now.

so this is another one about a girl. I met her back in march and we immediately hit it off, we became really good friends and we stayed like that till about a month ago. this is where is start to confuse me, we don't have a relationship persay, no titles nothing along those lines, but it has become more serious we see each other multiple times a week so forth so forth, went to six flags the other day and the whole day it felt like we
    were essentially in a relation ship. holding hands the whole time, embracing her everywhere we were and she loved it. I fall asleep with her in my arms almost every other day. and it feels right. About a week ago we both went to separate parties because of different plans prior. we texted each other the whole night. at about 3 am i get a text saying "i fucked up" essentially. she got really drunk and messed around with a guy there. nothing huge no bjs no sex, but it still bothered me to the extent where I could not sleep. see thread in main. skip to next morning after she passed out. I haven't slept all night because my stomach was turning knots. went to work devastated. she text me pretty much in tears apologizing. She said it only went on for a few minutes and then she thought of me and stopped but didn't want to lie to me about it. So i in my state of mind at the time, i say its fine and i wont hold it against her.fast forward again a day and weare talking fine, everything is going great, Ive told her before how I felt she says she feels the same but she doesn't know what she wants right now. So this is where i am lost at this point. I don't know if this is an infatuation or im actually falling for this girl. We have had sex,i didn't want to rush into anything and ruin a good thing but i did. She is a great girl, great personality. I dont know what to do, do I wait for her to figure out what she is looking for and possibly end up not being me for some reason. or do I walk away right now and risk losing a great friend and potentially a greater SO. Im lost and confused, I dont know what to think, I dont know what to do. I dont think she is doing this on purpose, but then again i have been wrong before.

/ rant
    chronological order, grammar > me

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2007
  2. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

"she says she feels the same but she doesn't know what she wants right now"

honestly anytime a girl said that to me... it never turned out good

3. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

Grow a dick and balls

4. di3soft

di3soft Guest

yea i know, the only reason i believe her is because she got out of a relationship about 3 months ago

5. di3soft

di3soft Guest

done, now what?

6. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

have you really done anything with her? kiss, oral anything at all? or you just holdin hands and shit

7. di3soft

di3soft Guest

x-post from asylum probably the wrong forum over there for this.

but here it is

sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, just writing with out thinking right now.

so this is another one about a girl. I met her back in march and we immediately hit it off, we became really good friends and we stayed like that till about a month ago. this is where is start to confuse me, we don't have a relationship persay, no titles nothing along those lines, but it has become more serious we see each other multiple times a week so forth so forth, went to six flags the other day and the whole day it felt like we
    were essentially in a relation ship. holding hands the whole time, embracing her everywhere we were and she loved it. I fall asleep with her in my arms almost every other day. and it feels right. About a week ago we both went to separate parties because of different plans prior. we texted each other the whole night. at about 3 am i get a text saying "i fucked up" essentially. she got really drunk and messed around with a guy there. nothing huge no bjs no sex, but it still bothered me to the extent where I could not sleep. see thread in main. skip to next morning after she passed out. I haven't slept all night because my stomach was turning knots. went to work devastated. she text me pretty much in tears apologizing. She said it only went on for a few minutes and then she thought of me and stopped but didn't want to lie to me about it. So i in my state of mind at the time, i say its fine and i wont hold it against her.fast forward again a day and weare talking fine, everything is going great, Ive told her before how I felt she says she feels the same but she doesn't know what she wants right now. So this is where i am lost at this point. I don't know if this is an infatuation or im actually falling for this girl. We have had sex,i didn't want to rush into anything and ruin a good thing but i did. She is a great girl, great personality. I dont know what to do, do I wait for her to figure out what she is looking for and possibly end up not being me for some reason. or do I walk away right now and risk losing a great friend and potentially a greater SO. Im lost and confused, I dont know what to think, I dont know what to do. I dont think she is doing this on purpose, but then again i have been wrong before.

/ rant
    chronological order, grammar > me

EDIT**** the physical portion of this is not what bothers me its the other parts of the story, i never had a problem making a move

8. Chip Chipperson

no, i said dick, not clit

9. Chip Chipperson

10. di3soft

di3soft Guest

post 7

11. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

mmm musta read it wrong lol.. yea i wouldnt w8 that much longer.. just be like honestly i cant do this anymore i want to be with you.. you gotta make your mind up somtime...

puts the heat on and either you get what you want or u dont but atleast you can move on if it doesnt work out..

12. di3soft

di3soft Guest

thats what i was thinking but then again im afraid i may lose something good, because i do enjoy every moment we spend together

13. di3soft

di3soft Guest

for jkidd im 20, ive have over a dozen sexual partners in my life, there is just something about this girl that draws me to her this much

14. Chip Chipperson

is it that she is the first girl to stick a dildo up your ass and emascuate you? that's what it looks like to me. You've lost your testicles mate. Think about all the girls you didn't care about. That's how you should live your life, and in particular, this girl.

15. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

i mean its really up to you.. but the longer you w8 sometimes can hurt you more.. get her in the moment were shes realllly into you and just hit her with it.. its always best to do stuff in person.. its way easier to deny somone on the phone/txt/aim..etc

16. di3soft

di3soft Guest

see thats my problem, ive never had this problem, this is the single girl who has ever done this, and no she did no emasculate me in anyway form, im still my self around her, I just dont share my feelings normally with anyone, when no one knows me on a forum its that much easier to talk

17. di3soft

di3soft Guest

never had to do this before, usually i know right away, and never have to doubt anything.something along the lines of "xxxxx you know how I feel about us, you just need to make up your mind or stop leading me on"??

18. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

i guess that works... "you know how i feel about us, i really cant do this anymore.. either you want to be with me or not, but i cant keep doing this much longer." is what i might say

19. di3soft

di3soft Guest

im just going to say that to her tonight and see what happens, ill update tomorrow morning, either it will be on a positive note, or i will be crushed, we'll see i guess

20. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

gl too ya man

21. di3soft

di3soft Guest

thanks man

22. di3soft

di3soft Guest

yep i was crushed

her:I've told you that I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm afraid to get into another one right now. its going to take time.

her:especially because I don't want you to be a rebound cause I don't want to hurt you

after which i curled up in a mental fetal position feeling crushed, I said good night and went back to my place. Its weird but i haven't felt this bad in a very long time. I don't know why but i fell hard for this girl. Tonight the bottle is my friend.

23. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

Fuck man that blows :'(... I dont know how many times I've heard those famous lines.. im not ready for another relationship, i dont want to hurt you. my ex-gf did that to me and i was like aight pc out and never talked to her agian.2 weeks later shes going out with another kid so obviously you see what im talking about, when girls say that its a bunch of shit. was she basically thinkin ur gonna be her BFF with benefits? and just use you till she finds somone else?I was gonna say, well if she doesnt want to be with you basically right now.. fuck the shit outta her as many times as u can lol but you want more than that :/

24. di3soft

di3soft Guest

in all honesty i thought it was going to go the other way, i guess i was wrong

25. nygiantplaya

nygiantplaya I

yea that guys so right... i tried to explain it like that but i suck..