SRS need advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MudRacer4x4, Mar 8, 2007.

1. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

I would say right now is my worst time.

Been depressed my whole life but last few years have been complete hell. Grandma died who was like my mom to me. My parents don't help or give any advice what so ever.

And as of currently i'm not doing anything with my life. I sit at home all day don't work or go to school. I went to school to work in the government but didn't pass my test by 2 points so i have to take it again and I to be honest I'm not motivated what so ever, I haven't even opened the book since I failed. I havent had a girl friend for atleast 2 years. I want to just sleep and not wake up every day and its been that way for years[​IMG] never any high points in my life for the last 3 years

it sucks not knowing what you want to do in life.

My question is how can I figure out what to do in life? How can I get motivated again? I think once I figure out what i want to do for a career I'll be less depressed

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Don't put your life on a halt when something goes wrong. Because there is no such thing as failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no really insurmountable barrier save our inherent weakness of purpose. So if your going thru hell, keep on going! This because its not winning or losing what matters, but the courage to go on.

The meaning of life is to love and help other people, so try to give more meaning to what you see as a meaningless life by helping and loving others, and the happyness that you bring will come back at you. This because just as a mirror reflects a person's image. People reflect their own hearts.

Life is like a tool or hammer, you either use it to build your life in the best possible way, or you lay that tool down and do nothing. Of course you should do the best to build your life into all you can, because in the end you will be looking back and when that happens you want to look back on good results instead of a bad shitty life. So always continue on to Build the best life. Like to tackle things and be activly a part of life.

There's only three directions in life

You can go down the drain and only death without peace awaits there, you can stay where you are and go in circles
    or you can go up and try to improve your life.

The only valid direction is the last one, because the others lead to nothing. Try to become the best possible man you can be. If you died would you be happy if your grandma cried in sadness and tears for many years to come? Would you enjoy her sorrow? Of course not!!, you would want her to be happy and make the most of her life, well your grandma would want you to be happy and make the most of your life too. So instead of dying for your grandma start living for her.

Really work doesn't really matter, its merely a formality you earn some cash to keep yourself alive that's it. You don't need a career, you need to learn to stop looking at the things you don't have and start appreciating the things that you do have. Just get a job first, and if you like it you stay, and if you dislike it you move on.

He who takes the initiative , wins!!!

So don't blame your parents. Don't blame god. You are responsible for who you are. If you want to change who you are, fucking do it. Blaming your genes or your invisible friend and continuing to live the lifestyle you hate will get you nowhere. Accept that you dug the hole you are in, now you've gotta pull yourself out of it if that is indeed what you want to do.

Life Is more of a test to challenge your abilities... set a goal and see if you can achieve it.

The first goal i will set for you ' Get a job!'

3. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

i aprreachiate the advice but i want a career not just a job. i've had meaningless jobs and i hate them, time just goes so slow.

its just like before i went to bed i use to dream about having a good career and a beutiful wife, now all i dream about is winning the lottery or dieing. I guess what i'm saying is i've given up and how do I get back to the way i was before.

4. 0zymandias

0zymandias Despair!

I know what you're going through, and honestly, the best thing is to follow the advice that Darketernal gave you. I know it may not feel like the right way to get you out of your funk, but right now, I'm betting that you aren't really on top of what the best long-term course of action is (no offense, I'm just saying that when you're this depressed, the only thing you can think about is how depressed you are).

I guess I would say that you needed to do something completely out of the ordinary. Go move someplace crazy, go on a trip by yourself, do something that people wouldn't expect you to do. That's what helped me.

Oh, and constantly remind yourself that you're worth something. Even if you don't believe it right now, just tell yourself that. Eventually, you'll feel less ridiculous and more confident.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You need to get out and do something. Sitting at home and moping doing nothing but being down on yourself is obviously not going to get you anywhere man. Unfortunately no one is going to help you or pity you; so if you want more from your life just fucking make it happen.

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Great advice, except that the meaning of life can not be to love and help others, that is duty, the meaning of life must start from helping yourself and loving yourself, because if you dont love yourself how can you truly love anyone else? it starts with your own acceptance and with self love, with self action like you have said... courage and continue, and acceptance of your divine inner voice... then when you find your love, it will naturally flow into everyone else... no duty, just natural like a river....

Make MOVES... Get a job...... life is vibration, so vibrate, and MOVE, make changes!

7. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

Yeah I'm going to try. I wish I could find something to put me on a direction path. Mabey i'll go back to school again for what I was doing before even though i didn't really study.