Need Advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lewis, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Lewis

Lewis New Member

Well, I have know this girl for a few years our familys freinds and new years holidays etc we go celebrate. She is 13 just moved up to high school that I go too. Im 16... I don't know but I have become attracted to her more recently would this be considered wrong cause of age difference or bah what do you suggest I do? go for it ? see what she says or what

BTW - By attracted I mean recently with new years I can't stop thinking about her and its stopping me from sleeping for a few hours cause I keep thinking what if etc

Last edited: Jan 4, 2006
  2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

13 is on the young side....

3. Lewis

Lewis New Member

I don't know how old you are but its high school.. I recently had a B-day so its basically 14, and im 15/16. So its not that big of an age difference same school etc..

4. CastorTroy

CastorTroy New Member

A 13 y/o and 16 y/o isn't a big difference. I'm 25 and my gf is 22, same age difference. As long as the age won't get you into some kind of legal trouble and the parents dont find it a problem, who cares?

5. Lewis

Lewis New Member

Thanks for some sensible advice OMG. I was thinking it wasn't too big of an age difference and most of my m8s at school etc date younger grades of girls as all our same-grade date older guys... which is relaly fked

6. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

It's not a big age difference, but there may be a huge maturity difference. There's nothing wrong with being friends, and maybe kissing and cuddling. I'd leave any sexual relationship until she's a bit older though, if it's going to head that way.

Maybe ask yourself what you want from her? If it's just physical attraction, not good. Girls are very vulnerable especially when going through puberty. Keep in mind they are family friends too so you don't want to cause any major blow ups between you all.

7. Lewis

Lewis New Member

No its not sexual relations that im looking for at all nor physical attraction otherwise I would have noticed that years ago.

8. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Then go for it. Try hanging out with her, take it slow and see how things go. Do you know if she feels the same?

9. Lewis

Lewis New Member

Not yet, but new years she had another one of her freinds over and we were talking alot more and at school we seem to be seeing more of each other, dunno. I will see how it goes maybe shes not interested in me and that will be that I don't want to screw it up so theres no more family new years,christmas etc cause those are fun wine beer etc :p

10. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

I hope she's not into the booze :rofl: Good idea just to go with the flow and take it how it comes. Subtle hints won't go astray either. Goodluck

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

Exactly the thoughts behind my reply. The age difference at 13/14 and 15/16 is MUCH wider of a gap than it is between 20 and 23.... at least maturity wise.

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

:cjerk:

13. Lewis

Lewis New Member

BTW where I live it is legal at the age of 14 to have sexual relations with somone else... but yet we can't drink or drive till 16 lol (drinking I belive is 21 or 19 here which sucks but hey its good I guess better liver)

But im not into sexual relations at my age don't want to fuck up my education lol (If I can swear?)

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy shit, kid.... you ARE young. I was wrong, a 13 year old isn't too immature for you :mamoru:

15. Lewis

Lewis New Member

No im talking about forum rules lol, I swear casually in real life... different forums have different rules and I don't want to be banned when I just got here.

16. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Sounds like you're doing fine to me. Ignore the banter

17. BlazinBlazer Guy

No, I mean you're obviously too young to notice your surroundings... I mean shit, kid, look at my user text. Do you think you're gonna get banned for swearing, motherfucker? :fawk:

"Welcome" to OT.

18. Lewis

Lewis New Member

Lol, I get you. Im aware enough of my surroundings to know if there was a gun pointed at my head :x: