need advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by boostedscooby, Dec 22, 2005.

1. boostedscooby

boostedscooby no blue icon no care

So I started dating this girl now for about 3 months. We have spend many days and nights together. I actually started to think that this might be the girl that I will marry .She is younger than me . Which I think is no big deal. Am 30 she is 28 . She has a young son which I have begun to like alot. We get alone pretty good. She was in a prior relationships with 4 guys before me.The father of her son and 3 other guys. Recently she started to work at a doctors office. I trust her alot and she does the same. My problame is that today she acted not like herself. She was picking arguments with me for small petty things. When I picked her up from work she was quiet. Then we had a discussion on how she doesn't want me to stay over for "today " only. She also said she had many things in her mind and brought up her sons father at the last minute. I have a feeling she talked to the father of her child . Mind you he dosen't even know thats his son am scared that she will take this guy back . Am I over reacting or should I be worry.

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

He doesn't know that is his son?
    I'd run the other direction as fast as possible!!

3. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

It sounds to me as though she's ready to finally tell this guy that he is the father of her son. I think you need to give them the space to do that.

I doubt she will go back to him, but you need to be comfortable with the fact that this man may start to be in the child's life.