Need advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Slovak, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Slovak

Slovak The look I'm best known for is Blue Steel...

Ok well here's the thing...

This girl in one of my university classes spilled some coffee on me one day, so she said she would take me out for a beer after the final exam which was in a couple weeks. So we went out for a beer, had some convo and I got her number. The problem was that we were in the middle of renovating our house, and since my brother hardly helped out, I was stuck doing most of the work along with my mom. I started my summer job 4 days after finals, and soon I was working from 7:30am to 4pm, and then on the house from about 5pm til about 9-10pm every night. Time piled up, and it's now over 2 months later, and I still have her number. Should I give her a call, or do you think it is too late?

Cliffs: Met a girl, went out for beers, got her number. Was very busy for about 8 weeks with home renovations and didn't have time to call her to do anything. Wondering if it is too late to call her up...

2. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

Call, but don't expect anything out of it. Kinda late dude. :hsugh:

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

yea like Seawolf said, don't expect much if anything expect a major who the fuck are you.

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i'd assume that she'd still have an idea if you mentioned your name and the class that you shared. well, that's if the two of you talked more than just the coffee incident.

:dunno: i've lost touch with friends, and then hooked up with them later. give it a shot. the worst that'll happen is that she a) won't answer the call (leave a message :mad: ) or b) doesn't remember you. neither of these result in public humiliation, so what do you have to lose?

good luck

5. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

give her a call... i'm SURE she'll remember you, i know i wouldn't EVER forget someone i spilled coffee on :eek2: ... but like everyone is saying, don't get your hopes up until you have reason to...

there's no harm here... :cool: