Need Advice....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LongDongWong, Feb 16, 2005.

1. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

I have known this girl for about 3years....we went from friends to more than friends 3 months ago, she had a bf but they broke up 5months ago, they were together for 5yrs but she says the relationship was not good the last 3yrs. .....its like were bf and gf but without the title. The problem is she tells me she is confused and thinks about her ex-bf and how miserable he feels after they broke up (she broke it off, he took advantage of her and cheated) he tried proposing to her month ago, but she said no. She told me I make her really happy and treat her like she has never been treated before, but she does not know whether to go back to her ex or have a relationship with me. What should I do ? give her time ? is she trying to tell me something?

2. Wolfden

Wolfden :trance:

hmmmmm sounds like she is hanging on to you till she can make up her mind, which isn't good for you. I think she needs to come honest with her feelings and let you know. You really can't do anything till she gets her act together.

3. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

I think she likes you, but she definitley still has feelings for her ex, so she might be using you so she isn't lonely and if she feels bad about her ex, that's a bad sign. If I were you I would back off untill she figures out what she wants.

4. fab_tone

fab_tone Guest

Rebounds are no good
    Make sure she is not making you into a rebound
    and give her time if she really wants to be with you she will come to you!

5. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

yea. id back off for awhile until she figures out what she wants. u waiting for her like a puppy dog will only make u feel worse about the whole thing.

6. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

I guess I could give her time and back off. (would that mean cutting off all contact with her until she decides?) she is the one coming over to my house and spending the night with me. She has also told me its hard for her to go a day without me and needs to see me everyday.........starting to confuse me ....... :sadwavey:

7. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I completely agree, she needs to realize that they broke up for a reason. She doesn't know what she wants, and you're her current "company" til she knows. It could go either way for you, but typically, the girl ends up with the guy that treated her worse. (not always)

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Hmmm.... You've known her for 3 years... her relationship has been bad for the last 3 years... coincidence?

This just sounds like a nasty, nasty love triangle (and not the good kind) :)

Get the hell out!