Need Advice /Opinion.........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LongDongWong, Jul 25, 2005.

1. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

my situation is this...........been going out with this girl exclusively for
    11 months now, the problem is her Ex keeps trying to get in touch with her. she changed her cell phone number so he would stop calling........but the other night Im with her and were about ready to go to sleep when her brother calls her and tells her that the ex-bf called him and said for her to call him. When I asked her what her brother wanted she didnt want to tell me until I made a big deal about it........then she finally told me and also said she has no plans on ever calling him but thats kinda hard to believe...

-I dont know why she made a big deal about telling me unless something was going on between them that I dont know about......
    -do i have the right to say anything when it comes to them talking ?

dont know what to do at this point..... :hs:

2. LongDongWong

If she admits to still seeing the ex occassionally should I cut all ties with her and walk away? how should I approach this?

3. Bleed

Bleed New Member

To be honest, it just sounds like she didn't tell you so that you wouldn't make a big deal out of it. She already changed her cell which means she's over it. If she had been talking to him, then he would have had her number directly.

You have no right to control anything in her life. You're in a mutual relationship with her and it doesn't give you ownership over her. However I will tell you this - jealousy will kill the relationship. You need to trust her that she is faithful and not let things like this turn into huge arguments, because eventually she will get tired of it. If you don't trust her, then you need to just break off the relationship with her because it isn't working for you. It sounds like she hasn't done anything to break that trust, and you just overreacted like the typical jealous and controlling boyfriend. Like I said before, she probably didn't tell you because she planned on not calling him anyway and you made it a bigger deal than it needed to be.

4. LongDongWong

I suppose your right....she did say that she didnt want to tell me because she knew I would get upset.......I just dont want to be the sap who's being treated like a fool behind his back.... :hsd:

should I confront the Ex-bf and tell him to leave her alone and stop trying to contact her?

5. Bleed

Bleed New Member

Dude I've been in your spot the same time a million times. Just relax and don't think about it. You need to give her your trust until she proves otherwise. If she really is over him (which it sounds like she is), the more he tries the more it's going to turn her away from him. Guys that get cheated on don't do anything wrong. It's not because they are dumb or any negative thing. I think guys that get cheated on have done nothing wrong, but just dated a piece of shit for a woman. Likewise for guys who cheat. All you can do in a relationship is give her trust and love. If she takes either of them and pisses on them, then you know to move on. Get my drift? So give her trust until you see warning signs otherwise.

Don't contact her ex. Just let him be. Last thing you need is more drama. Don't be that jersey tough guy that owns women like his property (I don't know I saw it on MTV once :rofl: ).

6. LongDongWong

thanks for your response...... :bowdown:

-off the top of your head....what are some of the warning signs?

7. Bleed

Bleed New Member