need advice on my woman and i

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by yoyoyoman66, Mar 13, 2006.

1. yoyoyoman66

yoyoyoman66 New Member

so i have a gf. weve been dating for about 5 years...

half a year ago she wanted to go on break and ended up messing around with another guy... she told me all they did was kiss and he fingered her. btw i took her virginity.

now later on as im asking her about what they did, whether or not they fucked or etc... she tells me she didnt go down on him and they didnt fuck and the closest they got was he rubbed his dick on her cooch with her underwear on...

now a month ago she tells me it was with the under wear off and then we get into an argument about wtf really happened and she ends up telling me she cant remember. and also they messed around on 3 occasions

now i love this girl but i cant trust her and theres no way to really tell if shes lying about everything or anything... she just seems like she wont ever come out about the truth about what really happened and its all twisted. so i dont know the real details cause it could all be al lie and i was wondering from the women out there ... she really liked this guy and he made her laugh alot , she hollered at him knowing he has a girlfriend and that he used to like her... and supposedly he has a big dick. now im not small , im definitely average at 6.2", with a nice body, high iq and im 95% sure im good in bed and im fucking good looking not to be conceited...

but ladies out there.... just from general consensus.. u guys think she fucked him ? i was wondering what percent of ladies out there would actually come clean about doing the deeds when it comes to their boyfriend that they truly love... knowing they would lose him forever

shes 19 to let u know and shes young, not stupid... but kinda conveniently ignorant ... gives lots of excuses and plays them off as difinitive answers.

i just get really jealous and angry at the thought of her being and messing around with another guy, and lets ignore the fact that it was on a break cause she came back to me knowing shed have to deal with the mess she made. i love her and i would like to just let it go... but its difficult when u'll never really know for sure and the girl gives you contradicting answers as to what took place and says she cant remember..

also... if you mess around with a guy and youve had like 6 or 7 partners total... would u remember pretty much everything u guys did ?

i've had 4 partners, 1 of which was shortlasted and i didnt bang... (super church girl) but i can remember exactly how far i went with each and what i did.

any advice

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

The bigger issue here is that you can't rely on what she's telling you. That spells far more trouble than whether or not she had sex with someone else while you were ON A BREAK.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

And you probably never proposed to her (lucky you, by the way, she's a cheater.)

This was the end right here. If she really cared about you she never would have done that. You should have walked away and dumped her permanently.

If she really liked you, do you think she would have done that? No fucking way.

Dude, she totally is lying to you, it's plain as day. Story keeps changing? You're the sucker for believing her...

Because if you found out she did everything you ever wanted, but with some other guy, you'd go through the roof. She's a liar and you know it, yet you still reward her for it by not dumping her. That is like the dog shitting on the carpet and you saying "Tell me the details." Who the hell cares? She FUCKED SOME OTHER GUY! :ugh: (Nothing personal, dude, but really!)

Yeah, but after 5 years you never proposed, and you probably have some other flaw that drove her away, such as:

> Lack of self control (get into fights a lot?)
    > Lack of self respect (since you clearly have not dumped her yet.)
    > Boring, anti-challenge, predictable (after 5 years, it's hard to flirt?)
    > Lack of self confidence (jealous of this guy, and she knows it.)

Women give shitty advice most of the time (OT ladies don't jump all over me, you know who you are! :mamoru: ) , you should be asking guys.

Damn right she did.

This question in and of itself is sick in a way. I can't explain it other than to say you needed to stand up for yourself and dump her right when she did this. She knew exactly what she was doing - she got hot sex with a mature and exciting guy, and then came back to you for stability. You better bet she'll do this again as soon as the next hot guy comes along. And you're rewarding her for it, too! :slap:

Well you SHOULD be angry - she treated you like a dumbass who's going to kiss her ass for it - just like you are doing. Sounds like she's got you all figured out.

Why do you think she'll respect you for that? You're being a wussy boy. This is why she fucked some other guy - he was confident, exciting, and I bet he wouldn't take this crap from any woman. You need to take a clue from him.

Excuses are excuses. She knows EXACTLY what happened, after all she did it THREE TIMES! :ugh2: She is playing you for a fool, and you're acting the part 100%.

You don't? I've had LOTS of partners and can remember almost everything in lurid details. I may as well have video tape.

Read this: http://www.friendzoned.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4

She sent you a major red flag. You need to dump her. Dude, go hang out with some friends, meet some other women, and get on with your life. As hard as it may be, you cannot let anyone treat you like this. And you're having a common problem most guys have - you think if you reward her for this bad behavior she won't do it again. But if she knows you'll kiss her ass everytime she fucks some other guy, why wouldn't she do it again and again? My GF who I took her virginity fucked 12 guys and gave me a STD (curable, thankfully.) I was a sucker and did exactly what you're about to do. I thought she was the most wonderful woman on the planet. She was in truth a lying, cheating, whore.

And I know why - it was because I was an over emotional, boring, kiss-ass dumbshit who let her get away with murder.

It was all my fault, just like this is mostly your fault. You've acted like a little boy, and she wants a mature man. She wants a guy who has confidence, who has self-respect and self-control, and is not a kiss ass, and is not boring. She wants a sexy guy who flirts with her and makes her feel good.

Time to dump her, improve yourself by dating and learning what you are doing wrong, and then meeting the woman of your dreams.

4. EmiB

EmiB New Member

Hey dude you agreed to the break so why you stressing over the past... plus this relationship isnt going to go anywhere so might as well move on

5. yoyoyoman66

yoyoyoman66 New Member

thanks poco for the great advice.

heres some other things... i was once in a city 10 hours away and got arrested (this is after she fucked around and we were trying to rebuild shit), the pigs impounded my car and released me the next day for drinking and driving... well i called her and she came out and picked me up right away... also i now live in another state 10 hours away and shes talking about she wants to move up there when her school semester is over and live with me..

now i guess she's really to get back with me n all ... but still wont come clean about everything... but i dont want to let it go wihtout her coming clean. ... now my family is pretty affluent and she comes from chinatown with a broken low income family.... i really like what poco diablo said as to shes looking for stability ... but how can i know shes forreal... cause i know shes smart enough to know that if she tells me teh truth i pretty much might leave her... any ideas on how to get her to be truthful ? or any opinions on if its worth it... she has been really good to me lately but who knows how long itll last. ....