FRK Need advice from the open-minded.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Synner, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Synner

Synner New Member

OK, here's the situation.

My long-time g/f and I broke up like 5 months ago. We stayed friends, and after about 2 weeks, decided to give things a chance as fuckbuddies. Things have been great since, until about 3 weeks ago.

I got back in touch with an ex from like 6 years ago. She's got a daughter now, and a husband, which isn't working out like she'd planned. In fact, within a month of getting married, she was thinking of me, and how she should've went for someone like me (last time we talked, I was with the long-time g/f.)...

Now the ex is engaged to a guy in FL (her ex from 11 years ago she never got over), and I'm planning on marrying the girl I recently got back in touch with....as soon as she's divorced. Yes, the husband knows she's leaving, he and I are cool, no issues there.

NOW for the hard part...the fuckbuddy issue. Her new man is 4 states away and won't be up here for a month (and that's just a week-long visit). My new girl is still married, and I won't do anything with her until the divorce is final. Is it ok to still keep the ex around as a fuckbuddy? The whole reason we lasted so long is the chemistry in bed, and...well....we're not married, and we're not dead. I don't see an issue with it...but for the sake of openness and loyalty, I'd like to approach the topic with everyone involved. How can I do this? Coming straight out and asking won't work, obviously....is there a nice way to approach the topic?

2. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

I would just be honest with everyone. tell the ex you are getting with after the divorce that you have needs and until then you are going to continue to see your fuck buddy. Then tell the fuck buddy that you are getting married and that she'll need to find someone new after the divorce :dunno: honesty always works best

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

personally I would say DON'T have sex with the "fuck buddy". If you are wanting this new relationship to work with the ex, fucking someone else while you wait for her to divorce is not a good way to start it. As the Ex I would be totally uncomfortable with the arrangement. Physical desires are one thing, but you can take care of that by yourself. There is no need to be with another woman. You even said that you had chemistry in bed, so I could see the ex getting jealous. Just safer to wait for the divorce and go solo in the meantime

4. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

that's why I said talk to them both. If either has an objection (which i'm sure there will be) he can go from there

5. Synner

Synner New Member

Both good points. I'd planned on cutting things off until I'd discussed everything with everyone (ex's new man, too, nobody gets left out of the conversation), and see how things went from there.

But damn temptation, she only lives like 1/2 mile away.....this is gonna be a struggle.

6. Dj_MikeyMike

Dj_MikeyMike New Member

I been in a similar situation.. i suggest stop the sex buddy thing.. if you stop it when the new girl gets here your gonna feel to weird about it.. and your new girl might know somethings up.. if you stop now.. it gives you time to adjust to the situation

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Dayum! This sounds like Jerry Springer episode.

I vote for letting rosy palm and her five sisters do the dirty deed for ya till the dust settles.

8. Dj_MikeyMike

Dj_MikeyMike New Member

I just had a nicer way of putting it i think :mamoru:

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yeah, well I am not a mod anymore, so I can be as crude as I want, and I don't have to pay as much attention to grammar and spelling. :eek5: It's almost therapeutically cathartic.

10. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

If you are all cool with it... then what the heck? Sounds too complicated to me though for a little physical release.

11. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

this is what I thought about your whole post the very first thing that poped in to my head was TOO MUCH DRAMA.. i would quickly wash my hands of all of it.. Find someone new.. im sure you can find someone that would meet your needs lol... but seriously that is WAY too much drama

12. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

This sounds like it could get fucked up really fast. Talk to all parties involved and see what happens, but keep your johnson in your pants till all is resolved.

13. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd:

Too many Ex-es of ex's with divorce papaers and babies and random shit going down.

14. phreekill

phreekill radioclit

15. Synner

Synner New Member

What can I say, I like the drama....if there's not something fucked up about the whole situation, it's just not any fun for me. I'll let everyone know how shit goes.