Need advice for GF's birthday and 1 year anniversary

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Project X, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Project X

Project X New Member

i need some advice on what to do for my gf's birthday which is about a month away.. she's turning 21 and isnt really into drinking..fyi.. this is the girl that i love and i want her birthday and our 1 year anniversary to be special. our 1 year and her birthday are only 20 days apart so i dont want spend a whole lot together on both..

i dont mind buying jewelry, or takin her on a trip together...

any advice

2. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

Hotel room + IDB

But seriously, depending on where you live, income and such, I suggest mild jewelry, maybe a necklace with a heart or a locket with a picture of the two of you inside? A night out, dancing, jazz club, something like that, depending on her taste, maybe a concert?

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

My advice would be the same as I've seen some others post in the other 11tybillion of these threads that have been around lately -- you're the one that has gone out with her for a year. Obviously, you must know something about her. Therefore.... use your knowledge to figure out what her likes/dislikes are.

4. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

make her something....it's personal and can be inexpensive. i'm sure she'll appreciate that more than something you bought. or you can make her something and buy her something. best of both worlds