FRK need advice for a new bedroom toy!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by littleweber4, Jun 20, 2008.

1. littleweber4

littleweber4 New Member

like it says, its my SO b-day coming up and i want to get her something "fun" that we both can enjoy:naughty: wethers its a toy or anything. i wanna hear about it, its my first time gettting her something like this, shes crasy when i get her in bed , i dont think much would make her embarassed. oh, and i know shes not really in to dildos or anal. so what ever you can tell me i am all ears.

and i just saw someone else made a thread like this. sorry

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

:) glad you did a search. I would check out the toy thread in the Archive. It should be helpful. Something bondage related could be fun. I might also suggest something like nipple clamps or Ben Wa Balls or something that like. A remote control clit stimulator could be fun as well. It all depends on what type of things you are trying to get out of it. I am happy that you provided a bit more background than some people do, so that helps (no dildo's no anal). So yeah, I would suggest something bondage related. Depending on your comfort level, it will determine what you get. blindfold, gag, handcuffs, rope, bondage tape, etc etc.

As I mentioned it also depends on what you want to do with it. If you want it solely for the bedroom, then that is different. Sometimes something 'naughy' that can be (or is forced to be) worn out can be fun. So a nice collar, or something that goes under the clothes. Choice is really up to you.

I would check that thread and see what items appeal to you. From that point, come back to the thread with some ideas that you gained from reviewing things and ask for opinions or experiences with each item. With the vast group of people we have here, I am sure that most sex related items have been used....plus we have several toy reviewers, so I suspect they should know a lot.

Good Luck

3. StinkyBunny

StinkyBunny New Member

We have quite a few toys, she REALLY likes her new clit sucker I bought from Fetish Auctions. If not that, a swing is something you both can enjoy, hell get both.:naughty: