(need advice bout bra) I no this prob isnt s'posed 2b here, but no luck in main forum

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by angeleyezx, Jun 7, 2005.

1. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

The silicone bras are usually so exspensive(where I am) and Today I saw em half price, so I thought y not get one (this one...[​IMG]) (but its a cup size to small :doh: , so taking it back) plus its seems like the attachment part in the middle wont last long at all, so I'm looking at this one:-
    [​IMG]
    Have any of you had experience with this bras? are they ne gd?last long etc?

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I have like three of the pic on top. They are great and the clasp never breaks. The only problem is that the sticky studd on the inside wears off after a months or so, so MAKE SURE YOU RINSE IT EVERY TIME YOU WEAR IT!! Or else the adhesive will fade faster. I would also buy a few of them at once, since they usually have a discount if you buy in bulk. Go to www.naturalbra.com they will have your cupsize there, and color/ etc they are easier to just order online :)

3. do they work good for big brests? ive never had any luck with strapless bras:( ( my brests are a c38 ) ?

4. AstroGirl

Ooh, I think I would probably be sure to get the correct size bra. I think they would work for a C though, I have a big B little C cup and I absolutely love them. You can wear them under anything even t-shirts and they give the bra less look (turns heads)

Personal question though: are your saggy?? Because if they are I dont think that bra will do much for you. It is great for clevage, but provides absolutely no lift.

5. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

omg me too :) I found my boob twin!!
    well Im kinda a D now :( damn hormonal changes

6. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

thanks, u answered so many questions in 2 posts.. its been 2 pages in the other thread and still no such luck

7. AstroGirl

No problem sweets :wavey: