Need advice approaching a girl..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by interstate, Aug 6, 2007.

1. interstate

interstate New Member

Alright, I'm 24, and I've never really had to approach a girl I didn't know. All my past girlfriends I've met in other ways. So I'm not some poor sap with no experience, I just don't really have experience approaching girls that I don't know at all.

Here's the situation.. I work graveyards at a building. This girl I'd like to approach works as a cleaning girl there. I usually just see her on my way inside to my workstation. We have greeted each other a few times in passing, and she seems to give off a good vibe when she sees me.

However, I'm not sure what to say to break the ice. It would just have to be fairly quick, something to get us talking for a minute, introduce myself and get her number. I don't really think I could start talking about her job, and there's really nothing else I can think of to talk about.

Any ideas/suggestions?

2. NCS

NCS Active Member

wow dude i dont even know where to start. read a lot of the seduction style posts in here .

as for your particular situation, if you have a coffee machine in the building ask her to have a cup with you right then and there and just start talking. or go outside for a smoke

3. interstate

interstate New Member

I can see it being awkward introducing myself straight up, without anything to fall back on to talk about.

4. interstate

interstate New Member

Well, she will be working, most likely in the middle of something, so we couldn't really go have a conversation anywhere. I'm really just trying to think of something quick to break the ice (after I introduce myself), then ask for her number.

It's kind of a tough situation, given that she will be working (hence wanting to make it quick) and aside from her job, which may not be the best topic of conversation, there's not much to talk about. I haven't noticed her wearing anything interesting that I could bring up..

5. interstate

interstate New Member

Ninja edit.. :p

6. interstate

interstate New Member

Thanks for the tips, I think I've got an idea of what I want to say now..

7. Roasted

Roasted New Member

You could just say something like, "hey, we pas by each other every day and we never really get a chance to talk. My name is ...." :dunno: