SRS Need advice about girl i met last night

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cmac21, Sep 16, 2007.

1. cmac21

cmac21 New Member

So I was at a party with a few friends last night, and i saw a friend of mine there with her roommate. i was very into my friends roommate right away and apparently the girl thought i was hot but i heard her talking about this guy all night so i figured it was her bf. those two left at some point and i texted my friend asking if her roommate had a bf and she said no, then her roommate started texting and calling me to go to the party they had just went to, but i didn't cuz there were many people there that would've pushed me over the edge(went after one of the kids once and i know it would've happened again) so we met when they left that place and went back to their apartment and this girl im interested in starts asking my friend if she broke up with her bf that night or not and she can't remember, meanwhile my friend is telling me not to hurt this girl cuz they are very good friends...so we all fall asleep and today i send my friend a text to see what the deal is and apparently the girl is still with her bf

my thinkin is if it were a good relationship why would she be saying how i was hot and telling me she broke up with her bf.....should i try to pursue her or just let her go?...im thinkin of talkin to my friend to try to get rid of all the confusion about this girls status, but i really like her and im not sure what to do

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

sounds like it's probably not worth it.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

DO NOT PURSUE UNTIL SHE IS SINGLE

/thread

4. johan

johan Active Member

find someone else

5. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest