Need a woman's advice please

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sterlin, Feb 5, 2007.

1. sterlin

sterlin New Member

I met this girl at school, smart good looking and funny. We have been flirting with each other since we meet, I thought it was going somewhere. them one day we were studying and flirting when a man walked in and was introduced to me as her boyfriend. They live together so I would imagine it it pretty serious.

Now here is were it gets strange, when she mentions her boy friend she kind of seems like something is wrong. She still flirts with me and we are even having dinner together this week, not a date but as "friends".

Is she possibly looking to see new options before she calls it off with her boyfriend. Or does she just love the attention i give her and has no intention having a relationship with me? Hell we are even going after the same degree and wants us to register next semester together so we will have the same classes.

Please help, I am not sure what the hell to do.

2. Anticipate

Anticipate New Member

There are a few possibilities. She sounds like she could be using you, particularly if she's asking to take the same classes together, she may be using you to help her do better in school. Or she could be having difficulties with her boyfriend, and is using you to make him jealous (particularly if she's flirting with you in front of him).
    She is playing with you. I see a major potential heartbreak with this one.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ugh, these situations are such trouble. What you need to really think about is the fact that this girl (while she is being very friendly and flirtacious with you) is living with a boyfriend right now. That is serious. Sure, she could just be flirty by nature and likes you, more like a friend, and is happy because you get along and can take some classes together (this is a definite possiblity).

But it is also a possibility that she maybe is having trouble with the boyfriend and is tempted by you, the new guy. However, even if it was the second situation she'd then have to go through the long process (and I mean long process) of breaking up and then moving out of the place with her boyfriend. There'd be all kinds of drama, and more importantly you'd be the rebound....

So when you really think about it, you should probably think more about what you are willing to put up with man. If you really want to invest a lot into you and her relationship-because it could go absolutely nowhere (and you just waste your time on her), or it could work out (doubtful) but take a long ass time to see results as it is.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Ok, I'm not a woman, but I can still give valid advice.

It's not worth trying to get involved with this woman until she breaks up with her bf, and gets her own place and such.

Doesn't matter how much she is flirting with you or likes you. Until she SHOWS you that she wants to be with you by breaking up with the current bf, you're just setting yourself up to be used.

Go ahead and be friends with her/help her with school...but don't get any ideas about getting with her.

5. Alexqzilla

Alexqzilla New Member

I knew a girl like that. Her boyfriend dumped HER and a few months later we almost fucked. Why must I be a virgin.

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Don't buy her meal for gods sake. She either wants attention/validation that her boyfriend doesn't give her anymore, a free dinner, etc.

Odds are, nothing good happens for you.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Clothes and hair. That's the only advice you should be taking from women.

Do you think its appropriate for her to be spending time with you alone considering that she has a boyfriend?

If she were your girlfriend, would you want her to go to dinner with another man as "just friends."

What's in this for you? For all you know her boyfriend is a sexual dynamo that doesn't want to spend time with her otherwise, so she is getting her sexual pleasure from him and trying to get the "good treatment" from you.

If she wants to date you, she has to drop the boyfriend. Period. Why let her have her cake and eat it too?

Until she is available, I recommend staying away from her. Which includes no dinners.

8. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

That's right. She is looking for the things that her man use to give her but doesn't anymore. Your the one that will give it to her, so she will be the one wanting to goto dinner and things just so she can have the attention she thinks she deserves!

9. Aradia

Aradia New Member

Probably true...she is insecure, sounds like.
    At any rate, if you really like her...just stay her friend and see what happens. If you over step any boundary (even one she hasn't laid) it paves the way for a really screwed up relationship...trust issues and such. Do go to "what if wonderland"...either ask her whats up, or assume nothing is and keep it platonic.

10. whamola

whamola Tonight....you.

Dude...I know where you're coming from. The girl I was just dating had the same sorta situation. We started hanging out, and she was in a long term relationship. The frequency of our hanging out became greater and greater and eventually, when she broke up with her bf, we started dating. Things got pretty serious and then all of a sudden she wanted to be single.

The ex-bf does not go away. He's always calling, always showing up. You will not have a moment where he's not being mentioned, or showing up, or talking to her. When she's not around, you'll be wondering if she's with him. It's just too much stress to deal with when she wants to keep him as a "friend." Before you know it, you're single and you can't figure out why.

I'm just saying, watch out. The guy won't go away and it will cause you a lot of anxiety. In retrospect, that's something I should have evaluated from the get-go, instead of ending up feeling completely confused and frustrated.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Bandwagon and Yail have it answered.

She's a smart woman and you're a complete sucker. She's got two guys giving her 100% of their attention, and she's giving you each 50% or less in return.

Walk away.