A&P Need A Logo!!!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by phigity, May 24, 2006.

1. phigity

phigity New Member

I'm looking for ideas on a logo for my new project (www.GeneticCanvas.com). If you have any kind of art ability, graphic design, or just a creative mind then I need your help. Once I get the logo I can start making up promotional items and also finish up my design of the website.

Here's a little background on what my project is all about:

I want to promote the art and culture of body modification. My main focus is to show the world that what we practice might seem extreme to some but it's not that different then what a lot of people are doing. It doesn't matter if it's an ear lobe piercing, tattoo, scarification, branding, suspension, subincision, or implants. It's no different then getting plastic surgery, body building, dying your hair, permanent makeup, clothes someone wears, or anything like that. Everyone in one way or another changes the outside of their body to reflect whats on the inside. Some do it in minor ways and some do it an a more "extreme" mannor. There's no right or wrong way to do it. I'm also going to spend time talking about the spiritual side or body modification, history, and anceint practices/rituals.

I just need something sorta simple that will express some of this. It can't be so detailed that when resized to fit on a business card, flier, or t-shirt it won't show all the detail but it needs to have something unique about it.

I will continue ask and recieve entries until I'm happy with one. I will also be giving the winner $30 in the form of paypal or a gift certificate.

Thanks for your help!

JT