SRS Need a little rant

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by tamiyaDrifter, Sep 2, 2005.

1. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

So on Tuesday, I sent this girl I like an SMS and she replied back saying she was busy etc but asked if I wanted to "work something out at uni on Friday" (because that's when we see each other). So I have been looking forward to today since then, because I have an exam on Saturday (meh). She didn't come to the lecture today, so I rang her afterwards and there was no answer. About an hour later I sent her an SMS and there has been no reply. So I got a little bit cut about that, but thought about reasons why she wouldn't have replied and stuff. I then went to work, and was still thinking about it, and it had made my day crappier because of it.

Then when I was at work, I had to take a phone call of a dumb arsed customer (ordering "2 pizzas" is not considered an order, you need to specify what you fucking want on them). Then soon after I had deciphered what she wanted, this rude bitch got on the phone and started having a go at me "because I gave her room-mate a hard time". She then started telling me how to do my job and shit, and I just flew off the handle. I was lucky I just slammed the phone down and deleted their order, rather than going off at them on the phone. :ugh:

Every time I get an SMS I rush to check it to see if it's from this girl or not :eek4:. I decided to leave it for a week, and see if she shows up at the next lecture. I told some girls what happened with her and apparently calling her once(after the lecture), then SMS'ing her is considered "Harrassment" :hsugh:

I feel so crap that she didn't come when she said she would, since I planned on asking her out and shit :o

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

She doesn't have to come to class. It could have been anything that might have come up. The more you message her without her response really can't be a good thing.

3. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

next time you go to call her or SMS just smash your balls in a door or something to get you to put the phone down.... calling and texting makes you look too desperate, and is a complete turn off so ive been told.

if shes gonna call shell call, your odds go up when you give her a chance though.

4. johan

johan Active Member

You're allowed one phone call. Maybe two. Nah. Just one.
    Let her call you. If not directly, then indirectly. Mutual friends, email, etc.

It's a whole different mindset, and it does come through either completely obviously, or even subliminally.

Acting like people want you helps make that true.
    Acting like no one wants you, and that you need to run after shit just to get some...well, that sort of comes true too.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

what is sms?

6. dazed

dazed New Member

text messaging

7. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

I'm waiting to see if she comes to the lecture next week, it would be interesting to see if she doesn't come to the lectures just so she can avoid me.