FRK Need a little help with the freaky

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by robwormald, Oct 26, 2005.

1. robwormald

robwormald New Member

So i've been dating my gf for almost 2 years now. She's a small town, sort of sheltered when it comes to sex. For example, it was almost a year before she understood that I really wasn't grossed out by her period, and that it was okay to have sex during it.

She's really been opening up recently, and sex has gotten a lot more :naughty:, so we were talking and she wants to try something a little freakier this weekend. So I'm coming to you for advice?

Any suggestions as to mildly freaky stuff we can start with? Nothing too crazy (yet) - I'm really open to anything but I'm slightly concerned about freaking her out.

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

what did you do so far?

I would suggest anal sex but that might be too freaky...

3. gorilla

gorilla New Member

Take something soft, and lightly tie her hands together above her head. But NOT to the bed. Just together and place them over her head.

This gives her the feeling of being contrained, but free to move about. Its the doorway to the kingdom of freaky. If she decides to pass thru the doorway, then cherryfire is probly working the night shift, and she will be greeted by her.

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

ok, i saw this posted in the main forum and thought it was a joke... kinda.

but in here, i'll take it a little more seriously.

you could start by not playing into her little guessing game. women do that, and its wrong. and if you play into it, and try something on your own without asking her about her feelings on the subject, she'll just turn it around on you later. could end up being bad.

so talk to her about it. find out what she's willing to do and not do. you'll find talking about it makes it even hotter. trust me, i'm going through this issue right now too... trying to spice things up is hard. and i'm not a vocal person.

but if you'd rather just surprise her with something, i would recommend the light bondage, maybe gag her with a tie... but nothing really rough. start out with some spanking maybe. or, if you're really brave or have inside info, go for the butt.

but i will warn you, surprise buttsex is not always a good idea for beginners, and it could end up ruining your whole night. so be careful with that route.

you could also try finding a book. i have the 1001 erotic nights or whatever the hell its called. that has some fun and not too deep ideas in it. take a trip to the local borders and check it out for awhile. some of those books, though, make you rip open the pages to find your surprise... so that kinda sucks.

is there anything that you really want to try out? maybe we can give you pointers on how to ease into something that you've really been wanting to try :hs:
    hope that helps, i'll cross my fingers for you :x:

5. RockChick

RockChick New Member

Well, I didnt mean to say just jump right into buttsex... I should have worded it different... it was more something along the lines of work into that direction... please do not jump right into it... literally.

6. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Use Halloween as an excuse to work costumes/roleplaying into your sex life (Naughty School Girl and the Cop/burgler etc.).

7. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

great suggestions so far.

maybe no buttsecks, but some ass kiss, lick, spank, play might be a good start.

binding the hands and/or feet is a great start, add a gag and/or blindfold too if she seems to be into it. you dont really have to do anything else thats freaky, just see how she reacts to the bondage and add to it next time if she is into it.

good luck! have fun! :bigthumb:

8. gorilla

gorilla New Member

oh yeah blindfold is also good start.

9. TigerInATrance

TigerInATrance New Member

Hanging ten out on space and time... Redefining Di
    Blindfold is good but try adding some restraints to hold her (or your depending on your preference) arms and legs. The upside to letting her tie you up is that you can give her carte blanche to get as freaky as she wants on you.

10. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

11. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

If she's not sure about being tied up, have her hold something that is tied to the bed or use some yarn that she can easily break. Tell her if she lets go (breaks the yarn), the game is over and you stop whatever it is you're doing-good or bad.

12. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

How about thinking of some "freaky" things that you think might turn you on? Think of a few and suggest them, if she says no to something move on to the next. I don't think she'll get mad at your suggestions, and also ask her what she would like to try. I never asked in advance or worried about what he might say, I'll bring it up when we're drunk and bring out the toys if he's not into it I put them to the side and do something else. I do suggest getting intoxicated a little..or a lot. ;)

13. audrey

audrey New Member

:rofl: :rofl: She meant stick a finger or two in there! :naughty: :naughty:

14. RockChick

RockChick New Member

exactly :big grin:

so, how about some updates???

15. audrey

audrey New Member

uhuh, introduce her to the FS forum. My SO is glad he did.