Need a girls advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by poopies4u, Aug 9, 2006.

1. poopies4u

poopies4u Active Member

I like this girl a lot, think about her all the time, blah blah blah

background:
    we were seeing each other for a month or two last summer, she liked me a lot but I never made a move on her. We eventually lost contact because I was away at school and she started dating someone else... Flash forward to this summer, we started working with each other again and we started talking again. (she broke up with her bf before the summer) We've hung out a few times and we tlak a lot at work. Some flirting going on but nothing has happened yet. I"m pretty sure she still likes me but I don't know for sure.

In a couple of weeks she is turning 21 and she is transfering to a school 20mins away from me and I was going to ask her out for her birthday and buy her a small gift but I'm not sure what to do.

Do I tell her how I feel about her or what? I want to be with this girl but I don't know what's going on in her head. I was going to ask one of her friends at work if I'm wasting my time or not

2. xinster

xinster New Member

you never tell her how you feel :big grin:

3. ninjakitty

ninjakitty New Member

If she liked you last summer, your odds are excellent that she still likes you, a lot. Talk to her directly, and don't ask her friend. You want to look confident, and if you ask her friend your insecurities will get back to this girl. I say go for it. Asking her out for her birthday and getting her a small gift is a great way to start things up again. Good luck!

4. JohnnyB683

JohnnyB683 New Member

Yah dood, just ask her like it's not a big deal, it will be less pressure on her and it will make you look for confident. Chances are she is already waiting for you to man up already anyways...

5. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Sometimes big pronoucements take away the magic that just happens. Allow that magic to happen and just enjoy each moment without over thinking. You'll get farther that way.

6. poopies4u

poopies4u Active Member

We've hung out a few times this summer already but if the date goes down, how do I put on the move... Can't just be like a good bye kiss at the end of the date has to happen during it but I don't know how to drop it in

This would be so much easier if I made the move on our first date last summer :o