Need a favor from the Mack Shack...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by MUDFISH, Jan 29, 2008.

1. MUDFISH

MUDFISH New Member

I need a big favor... I am looking for a some of these plugs for the ibooks at the school I teach at. The power bricks still work fine, but the adapters aren't working... Does anyone have any extras they would like to donate?

We are pretty low budget, and were lucky to get a grant a few years ago for 30 laptops and a cart... as of today, we have 20 working computers left, and 19 plugs that work... any help would be great... PM me if you can help out...

Ideally we need 7, since 3 computers were stolen, but the other 7 are being repaired, and I gave them my old adapter...

[​IMG]

2. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Aaah the duckheads as Apple calls them. It's a real pain because Apple only sells the travel package that includes a number of them to the general public. You should be able to order them at an Apple store (or even buy them right there).

3. MUDFISH

MUDFISH New Member

Cool, at least I know what they are called now... I'll tell my principal...I need to get in good with him, it's always a good idea to kiss up to the guys in charge...

4. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

its mac shack...

and i need one of these things too, mines fucked.

5. hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386 Someone has sand in their vagina

would the power cable that snaps into the brick be sufficient? I work at a computer recycling company, and i know that we have numerous cables for the adapter, but no power bricks, so I might be able to grab them if I can find them (it's a huge warehouse). If I can, then if you could pay for shipping, then that would be fine with me.

6. MUDFISH

MUDFISH New Member

Thanks, but we only need the duckheads... they are in a mobile cart, and there isn't much room in there...

7. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

Hmmmm Mack....

...and cheese.

:drool: