FRK Need a date for an adult Halloween Party

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OakleyTodd, Oct 16, 2006.

1. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

So my friend and his wife normally have a Halloween party, but for the past few years havent. So this year they are going all out for its return! They had a fire pit, bar-b-que, and new jacuzzi put in!

So they have labeled this years party an 'adult' party, meaning no kids. Furthermore, they have said that if you are easily offended, or close minded, you need to leave before midnight. After midnight, they have said its anything goes! They are swingers, and have invited swinger friends to attend.

So I have been trying to find someone to take that is open minded, and wont mind being around what is sure to be some outlandish activities. My thought was to find a girl that would like to go dressed as a mistress, and I as her slave. But, I have had no luck. The girls I have asked arent into that kinda stuff, and I dont want to have to leave at 11:59 because of that!

So I turn to the help of OT FS! Are there any open minded women here that would be intrested in going? Hell, at this point I would even entertain the idea of going with a guy! Like mentioned above, you have to be open minded about sexual stuff, and should be cool with potential activities going on around them. This doesnt necessarily mean that you and I have to get freaky, but that would certainly be a bonus!

So any girls, or guys ( I am bi), intrested in going, let me know. It should be fun times, and hopefully a memorable night. The party is Sat night Oct 28, and starts around 7-8. The party is in Montclair, and I live in Rancho Cucamonga. Costume is required.

2. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Wooo Hooo.... Invite Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

oooh that sounds like fun! I wish Bubba and I knew people who put on parties like that!

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

:o!!!! You Do!!!!

5. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

i wanna go :(

6. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Forgot to lay out my costume ideas:

Her: Anything tight and skimppy, preferably leather or vinyl, stillettos, riding crop, strap-on.

Me: Black vinyl pants, tight white shirt, black shoes, collar with leash and strap attached tht runs down my chest and attaches to a c-ring, and of course a red ball gag.