need 2nd opinion on chick before i toss her

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AcidAngel_5.0, Aug 15, 2007.

1. AcidAngel_5.0

AcidAngel_5.0 Pure 0wnage

just as title states.. just trying to see what you guys think on my situation... ill try to keep it somewhat short..

in a nut shell.. i met this girl from a former girlfriend (it was my exs best friend at the moment) .. well me and the gf didnt work out so we split however i still talked to her friend from time to time .. acquitance style.. she was actually dating one of my buddies..

well her relationship failed with my buddy about 2 months ago.. it was really bad for her (he did shit i had no idea he would do..psycho style) and it was her first real love .. or so she says.... well for about the past month we have started hanging out alot and there is alot of things in her that are cool and its a mutual feeling on both sides.. we have actually gotten really close and talk about alot of personal things.. trust is not an issue here..

well.. about a week ago we went out of town to miami and came back i told her i had an interest in her but i was in no rush... she never gave a solid yes or no...just questions like "what about in a few years if you dont have interest".... and just how she appreciates me letting her know and it means alot to her.. but she is scared of commitment right now.. i told her no biggy and that was that..

i was gonna step back and wait.. well.. every day since then she text/emails/calls to always see whats going on..so im like no.. friend-zoned isnt gonna happen and she knows this..

so my question is.. wtf is she doing? is she legitametly interested and she just wants to spend time with me without being official yet.. or she knows i have a thing for her so it would be easier for her to lock me in the friend zone..

when we talk its like we are together or right on the verge of lets just do it.. but she seems to be more of the "hide" type when in public..
    im bout to just tell the bitch to f-off for a while or stop playing games and gimme a straight answer of what she wants....

agreed or am i being a little harsh and fast?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you are the one who fucked it up with all the heart to hearts. move and and do better at being a man next time.

3. AcidAngel_5.0

i didnt really do this.. more of her.. her ex is an old former buddy of mine so i was just giving her opinions.. no bleeding hearts from me :rofl:

4. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

If you have to ask yourself the question, then you already know the answer.

note: i didnt even read this thread :wiggle:

edit: my post seem irrelevant after reading your post :rofl:

5. AcidAngel_5.0

eh.. thats what i was figuring so no biggy.... ill just blow her off for a few weeks and tell her next time she pulls this shit as buddies im kicking her in the head.. lmao

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

just eject. too many friends involved and this clearly isnt like the most amazing girl/chemistry/potential relationship in the world so its not at all worth the hassles imho.

7. AcidAngel_5.0

chemistry is there.. i think your more on track with the to many friends involved thing however... mental hold back on her..

8. AcidAngel_5.0

girls dont chase after guys they dont want either..:ugh:

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

yes they do. girls like all sorts of things, attention, validation, a shoulder to cry on...

Shes not giving you a relationship and shes not giving you sex. what she is giving you is excuses.

11. eu4ia

eu4ia Active Member

you are friendzoned

she said she is hesitant to go through with it because she doesnt want to lose you as a friend and if she tells you she isnt interested you wont want to talk to her anymore

if a girl likes you only as a friend and knows you have feelings for them they will generally make you think that theres a possibility of something in the future in order to get you to hang around and keep giving them what you have been giving them

12. AcidAngel_5.0

aye.. makes perfect sense.. freaking games i swear..
    hell i told her if she just wants friends thats cool.. but let me know which.. instead i get a middle answer with flirting continued + always wondering what im doing..
    i just didnt want to block her out b/c i can tell she actually really did care alot about my bud.. she normally moves on fast.. but not after this one.. thats the only reason im kinda second guessing the sterness of telling her to gtfo..could just be a time issue and she is building trust... either way im missing the simple point.. actions > words..

nuff said i guess

13. dazmanultra

dazmanultra New Member

escalate, or break rapport first then escalate

14. 98dirtybird

98dirtybird OT Supporter

no pics, no help

15. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

try easy style

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

sex first

relationship later

you are putting the cart before the horse

she has no "skin in the game"

make her put up or shut up

17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Women aren't direct like men (in general).

You are expecting her to think and react to situations like a man would.

Like Viper said, judge by her actions. Most of the time her words will mislead you.

Anyways you should be focused on sexual escalation.