SRS Neck Pain

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kerberos, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Kerberos

Kerberos New Member

Intense muscle pain in neck, so painful. :wtc: Caused by bad posture. I had taken 2 weeks off from work to recover from a burnout, I just start my vacations and now this. Not only am I even more stressed than at work thanks to the pain but I can't even sleep and every minute is painful as hell. I tried some tylenol and it barely helps.:wtc: Just trying to get into and out of bed is the most painful thing ever. :wtc:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Take a warm shower and let the shower head spray on your neck and go back and forwards. Then head out to get a massage. Either switch jobs, or put more variation in the kind of work that you do, because you seem to have your life awfully unbalanced, it would be a good idea to take measures to rebalance your life. Buy a better pillow or bed, but surely attack and berid yourself of the main problem that is causing this, namely your work. Have a talk to your doctor about the stress that you have at work and how to improve your posture. Talk to your employer about it, on how you discussed with your doctor that you must take on a new posture. Don't sacrifice yourself for your work or for others to the point that it destroys you. Be carefull you only have one body , if it gets damaged then the pain is on your account. So be sure to avoid stress and make adaptable changes in your life so that you won't be confronted with a painfull neck or other problems anymore.

3. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

You sure it was bad posture? Did you wake with the pain, or have the pain come on stronger from some physical event? I have experienced very similar neck pain in my life - but usually from football.