SRS Near Death Experience: Meeting the Father

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by scratchmastr7, Mar 4, 2008.

1. scratchmastr7

scratchmastr7 New Member

I've always been great with parents, coming off as the nice, intelligent sweet guy, yet still being totally badass in the bedroom when they weren't watching. In fact, I've become really close with a lot of girls' mothers, giving them life advice, etc.

However, last night I had one of the scariest experiences of my life: with a girl's father. I'm also praying to god that he doesn't reads OT.

I met a girl at a singing convention about a month ago (yes, I sing, don't hate) and we kept running into each other throughout the 3 days. She was really cute, so we swapped information. Turns out, she lives south of Chicago; the Tinley Park area. Her family is SUPER protective of her, and she doesn't get out much other than her friends' houses.

Last night, I was going clubbing with some friends and I asked her if she wanted to come. She said her parents would NEVER allow such a thing, but that I should stop by her friend's house party. I don't get to see her much, so I drove out for an hour (I live in the north suburbs) and arrived at the party, where all of her friends seemed totally excited to meet me. We left the party about 15 minutes before she had to get home, knowing it takes her about 8 minutes to make it home in time for her curfew.

I should mention that the last time we hung out, her dad grounded her for two weeks because she missed her train home, and I drove her home instead. He's a complete, protective Nazi. He also has a shotgun, and he goes hunting regularly. Scary much?

So we leave the party, and we have a little kissy kissy time, and I send her on her way. 2 minutes later, "RING RING"
    Me: "Hello?"
    Her: "Uhm... my car clock says we have 15 minutes..."
    Me: "Do you... want me to turn around?"
    Her: "Yes. I'm at the corner in the second cul de sac."

before I could respond:
    -click-
    Well, okay. So I pop a U-ie and head on over. I park in front of her large red van, turn off the car, get out, and lock my car. She meets me outside. I tell her to get back in her car, and we get comfy in the backseat.

Now, like I said, because she lives so far, I don't get to see her much. We spent some time together, and it went on for longer than we planned. Of course we didn't go all the way; there wasn't enough time, but we ended up being there for at least an extra half an hour.

Suddenly, I hear a car noise. I instinctively get down, as this isn't the first time in the back seat with a girl. The car noise doesn't fade down, so I pop my head up and look out the window.

There's a small Chevy compact car pulled up next to my car. Driver seemed to be looking inside. Probably some resident freaked out by two cars parked outside his house.

I watch as the car drives around the cul de sac and stops opposite the van. I tell the girl this, and she quickly asked if the man was out of the car. Why a man would get out of the car I had no idea. When I look up, what I saw was just about the last thing I expected; my heart stopped.

A huge lumberjack figured man with a beard wearing a wifebeater and jeans overalls LEAPS out of the car and leaps at the van. We hadn't locked the front door and he RIPS the door open with such a force that I felt the wind in my hair.

At this point, I wasn't sure who this guy was, or if I was about to get raped.

He rips open the van sliding door, and yanks her out of the car like a rag doll that happened to only be wearing a bra and underwear.

I'm madly fumbling for the door handle on my side when he ROARS at me:

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!?!"

"uhm... I'm Vlad?" as I open the door and fall out of the car onto my back.

"You better get the hell out of here, boy!!" he BELTS as he charges at me.

I sprint to my car, my heart racing, and I jump in the car and lock the door, only to look up at him staring at me. I turned the car on and shot out of there, realizing half of my clothes were stuck in her car.

My legs were shaking the entire way home, I didn't sleep very well, and I ended up sending her a message on Facebook, knowing her dad probably took away her phone and she wont see much day light soon.

Message said this:
    i donno if you'll get this soon... but send me some sort of a signal that everything is okay. i can only imagine the worst, but hope for the best.

<3

Vlad

ps. any signal will do, e-mail, text, call (any hour), send message through a friend

So all day, I checked my e-mail, Facebook, phone. Nothing all day. Until finally, at 1:59, I get a response from her. Three sentences, no signature, no "hope to see you soon," just three sentences:
    "im sending you an email later today, and i dont want to do it, but i am kind of forced to. im not okay, but im not dead. so we'e good there."

As of 10:00 PM, I have not gotten an e-mail from her yet. I'm worried sick. Every says I'm more of a player-type, but this is one girl that I really like.

OT: WHAT DO I DO!?

Photo of me and her:

[​IMG]

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Are you really asking this question kid?

You're young obviously as is she. Her dad and possibly mother are insanely crazy and protective. He now knows who you are and officially hates you and will do anything to keep his daughter from you. To boo you live easily an hour away from one another.

Move on. You two will never work out and there's plenty of other women you can meet.

/thread

3. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

With that type of insanity, I can promise you it's only going to get worse.

4. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

My ex fiance's father, the first night we met in a rich Florida restraunt pulled out a gun on the table and said "So, Mike, tell me about yourself."

He was drunk, his wife sat there laughing, and I just got up and walked away.

5. scratchmastr7

scratchmastr7 New Member

... holy shit dude. That's gotta be scary.

6. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Terrifying. I was 19 years old, I'd flown down the Florida to meet he parents for the first time. The experience confirmed to me what I wished I'd learned sooner.

If a girls parents are insane, she's fucked up too it just might not be evident early on -- the drama train never ends, so get off at the next station. Family issues and shit like that only spreads like a virus as time goes on.

7. porsch1909

porsch1909 OT Supporter

I enjoyed reading that story.

8. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

:rofl:

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Girls like that,well its sorta like the Candy House with a witch inside(but then her father),situation looks good from the outside but is bad news. Im going along with the others, it not worth it.

10. durka x 3

durka x 3 New Member

Run, run away fast, this will only end in more problems for you.

11. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Imagine how pissed he will be when she shows up pregnant.

12. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol great story! :rofl:

seriously though, id prolly just see her in secret, tag that shit and make daddy really mad

13. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

:eek3: i plan on doing something like that with guys trying to date my daughter (if i have a daughter) ala bad boyz II, just to mess with them.

14. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

dang , ya like in porky's movie where this huge black guy comes out with a bloodstained chainsaw after the guys who where doing a threesome with his daughter. :coolugh: not fun if your the victim tho.

15. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

once i see the fear of God in them, i'll ease up and let them know i was just joking around....maybe.

i like joking around and if this guy wants to be a part of my daughter's life, he might as well get used to it from the get go.