FRK Naughty Story: An OT Collaborative

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TireSmokinSRT, May 17, 2007.

1. TireSmokinSRT

TireSmokinSRT Bring in the stunt cock

A fellow OT'er (female of course) and I had this little string of PM's going and figured we'd share for the group.

here is how it started...

Her:
    Cool beans! ...I told him to expect a pm from you...I'm sure he's quivering w/ anticiaption too

...as you see my sense of humor...not so much

Me:
    every time you say quiver it makes me think "She was quivering as the he stood commandingly over her, swollen throbbing member in hand, ready to spread her pink tulip and enter her pleasure cave

Her:
    You gotz mad writing skillz yo! That got me a little moist

ps - quiver quiver quiver quiver quiver!

Me:
    as he slowly entered her moist carnal cavern, she gasped slightly, her eyes beginning to adjust to the darkness. she sensed movement to her side. Before she knew it she felt a firm hand on the back of her head pushing her towards yet another throbbing cock...

Her:
    ...She turned her head and grasped the cock firmly at its' base. She drew the hard appendage gingerly into the soft recesses of her eager mouth making sure to drag a firm tounge along its' base. She felt a rush of excitement mixed w/ fear, for as her soft cunt was relentlessly pounded... so too the moist recesses of her eager mouth were equally and repetitively invaded...

Me:
    this continued at a frantic pace as she eagerly swallowed every inch of cock at both orifices, her moans in sync with her two lovers as they thrusted in and out of her soaking holes. the lover at her mouth reached down to tease her clit as the husband worked in and out slowly, teasing her, bringing her to the brink of explosion. her engorged clitoris was simultaneously being stimulated as she was driven deep inside. her hips bucked and she began sucking harder and harder, begging the cock in her mouth to prepare to come.

Her:
    She was utterly consumed by them... her back arched...her eyes rolled in the back of her head...her hands moving with precision along the visiting cock. Her husband noticed she was near climax and just as she and the visitor were about to cum in unison he forcefully lifted her by her shoulders and spun her commandingly so that her ass was presented to his thick swollen cock. He grabbed handfulls of her hair and forced her back still arching to move into him. He thrush his thick swollen cock deeply into the tight recesses of her awaiting ass. He motioned to the visitor to move in....nearing climax himself the visitor took her legs and wrapped them around his waist. She tightened her legs and arched her back exposing her breasts and widening her now dripping cunt...

Me:
    the visitor was still rock hard at the site of her now slightly gaping, completely drenched cunt. as the husband watched this new man slide slowly inside his wife, he stroked harder and harder finally spraying a blast of cum all over her beautiful tits, covering her pink nipples in his response to her lustful ways. The visitor, now nearing climax pumped harder and harder as he looked over his muse as she gazed lustily into her husband eyes, taken by this new and strange cock. It was more than the visitor could handle, and he pulled out of her soaking pussy at the last second, shooting load after load of hot cum onto her soaking wet, gaping pussy...he watched as his load hit her clitoris, her wet opening and slid all the way down her spread asscheeks...

just thought you guys would enjoy. If she chooses, can can ID herself...but don't ask me too. And FWIW this was all just in good fun...no real naughtiness to come from it.

:bigthumb:

2. B00M

B00M I speak of peace while covert enmity

Hot!!! I love this part...

3. TireSmokinSRT

TireSmokinSRT Bring in the stunt cock

i'll take every chance i get to use the word orifice

:mamoru:

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Schweet!!!!

5. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

great collaboration, you two need to write more, i say both of you have skills at least more skills than me.

That would be an interesting way to tell someone how you want it. Two people write a story about how they like to have sex, then perform the story down to the last letter.