FRK Naughty Progress

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tornado6, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

:naughtyd: I could just dance! I finally got my boyfriend, who suffers badly from "in love disease" to treat me a little worse than normal last night. I think I had to do as much work as him to get there, but yea!!! :big grin:

It started out with me playing around and being distant, trying to draw him out. I was laying on my stomach, and he was standing next to the bed rubbing his cock down my back and over my face. I kept pursing my lips and turning away when he got near my mouth. Then I rolled on my side and let him into my mouth a for a little bit, just to tease. I finally wound up on my back with him kneeling over my chest. I kept pinching his nipples until he had to hold my hands down over my head. He was busy with holding me down, so he had a little trouble getting back into my mouth. He'd let my arms go, I'd go right back to pinching, and he'd have to hold me more. Finally, he put his leg up over my left arm and pinned it down that way, and effectively trapped my right arm with a crafty body block.

The only defense I had left was to clamp my mouth shut. He pushed his thumb into my mouth, and I rewarded his intrusion with a little sucking and tongue, but I only let his cock in for a second before I spit it out and turned my head. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back to center and tried the thumb trick again. I responded by sucking his thumb, but only kissing his cock before I got myself turned away again. He'd forgotten and let go of my hair. This time, I really shut my mouth, and I was biting his intruding thumb pretty hard. He reached down with both hands and physically pried my mouth open, and shoved his cock in before I could do anything about it. Then he grabbed a handful of hair and fucked my helpless mouth until he came. I didn't have any choice but to swallow it all or drown, since I was flat on my back with his dick still in my mouth. :drool:

The whole time I'm thinking, "I can't believe this worked! Oh finally! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Then we had sex with him on top, he pulled my hair and teased me a lot. It was hot and good, but I felt like I was lacking direction. I wanted him to tell me if it was ok to move, if it was ok to cum, etc., but I was mostly on my own there. I did enjoy myself, and I think I gave him a hint by asking, "May I get a drink of water?" at the end. He paused when I asked, pumped in and out a few more times, then said, "Yes, you can get a drink now." I think the pause was him processing the hint.

:x: for next time. Direction is what I really want from him. He's got no problem with fucking me really hard when I ask for it :wiggle:

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

talk about topping fromthe bottom.

Good work none the less

3. Crystal Ban

Crystal Ban Guest

i know i can fuck someone hard, i think, have lots of power, i can jack off fast :mamoru:

4. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Damn it, that's funny. :rofl:

I know...

Once he gets the idea (finally!) that it really is ok, he'll take off with it. He's a smarty. I just had to get him frustrated enough to take what he wanted.

5. gorilla

gorilla New Member

Try the same, but whipser in his ear, "I only do what I'm instructed to do."

If he whispers, or doesn't DEMAND you to do something, just keep saying, "I can't hear you." He'll get the idea!

Sounds like you had a blast! I love when you post!

I had a good night last night..... my back looks like it was attacked by 5 tigers. I love that!

6. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Fantastic post! Great ideas for those that need to give their SO's direction, and yep, it made me toey as a roman sandal.

7. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

So who is the one getting dominated?

8. Lad

Lad Guest

:eek3:

Truely interesting.

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:rofl: funny cos it's true :)

that story was hot! gave me a semi until the lacking direction part :p

well done though :bigthumb: