FRK Naughty photos?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TwistedMind, May 13, 2008.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

So saturday night my girl and I decided to hit a bar when we got home needless to say we got busy. Somehow or another we ended up with a camera and started taking pics.

Now I know

#1 we were drunk so that didn't help a damn thing in picture quality.
    #2 even if I was sober I really don't think any of the pictures other than the blow job ones would have turned out anyways because I was other wise occupied. LMAO

So uhm, how do you folks go about taking action shots and actually end up with a decent photo?

Everything that wasnt a blow job shot or her riding me turned out like complete ass.

I got an amazing shot of her cuming and then looked at it sunday and it was all kinds of blurry. :wtc:

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

tripod and a timer.

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

yeah, I would recommend a tripod and a timer as well. There are some cameras that allow you to take a photo every 30 seconds or a variety of other times. A friend of mine did it for a fireworks show we saw. It was great.

As for erotic photography in general, I know Datacom Guy started a thread a few months back on this and it was filled with tons of helpful information. I would suggest looking back a few pages for it :) I am sure it would be very helpful

4. bunnyblueeyes

bunnyblueeyes New Member

everything looks better in a red wash tint...or set up a video camera

5. Bubba Atlantis

to go off of BBE's comments, I have personally found that black and white (and maybe sepia) tend to be better than colour. Having said that, what are you wishing to get out of these. You said Naughty photos, thus are you looking for jack off material, or are you trying to make it look good?

6. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Not really looking to get anything out of it. It wasn't planned, it was a spur of the moment thing and I was just looking for pointers to have better results next time.

Not looking for jack off material, just wanting some decent pics to stick somewhere so we can pull them out when we are 80 and say do you remember this sort of thing.

7. Bubba Atlantis

ahhh, well if you want erotic photography, have a look at that Datacom thread. If you are just wanting whatever, grab a tripod, set it up, have it on a timer (multiple shots if possible) and have sex with the lights on. Also, set-up the camera on an angle of the bed (so like a corner). so that you can better catch things. Umm....yeah....I think that is about it. When they are just for fun, the advice is a lot more simplistic :mamoru:

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

DAWT!

9. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

invite someone to be a photographer :naughty:

10. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

its being discussed

11. Bubba Atlantis

lol oh yeah...I have to show you those photos lol....
    Speaking of photography...we need to have a new erotic photography contest :)

12. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

in for erotic photography contest. my SO and I are both into photography, so this often finds its way into our bedroom. He has a dSLR with a remote shutter, which we've found handy, but often he'll take my picture when I'm all dressed up before it starts. Obviously lighting is an issue in the bedroom: leave the lights on! man do we ever have some sexy ones :drool:

13. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

I dont think him having a gigantic cock would make the picture quality any better. :dunno: