FRK Naughty Names?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AlliMae13, Nov 1, 2007.

1. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

So what do ya'll like to call your partner when you're having sex? Stick with real names? Naughty names? Degrading names? Or even what would you like to call them but dont because you dont know if they'd like it?

My partner and I use names...I call him master and he'll call me his slave or his little slut or little whore. He's also suggested calling him Daddi and me Daddi's Lil slut.

Lets hear some!

2. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

mmmm.. I love it when they call me their little slut/whore. thats fucking hot. my ex used to be all "whos your daddy? hmmm? are you daddys little girl?.." and I really enjoyed that. I've also got a guy who tells me I'm a "good girl". that has to be my favourite.

I'm pretty open to names and stuff like that in sex. even let an ex call me by someone elses name a couple times... whatever does it for you lol. its not just the name calling though. I think its hot that a guy would have the balls to just up and say shit like that. especially the ones that can say some crazy ass shit (and youre secretly like :eek3:). Its hot when guys know what they like and are confident about it.

3. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Yeah at the beginning I wasnt so sure I'd be into the name calling but I love it...it makes things more fun!

4. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

with a girl that likes to play, just things like slut, cumbucket, whore (though one girl HATES that. She'd probably bite my dick off if I called her that while fucking), trash, bitch, etc..

5. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

slut & whore are two that i love.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I've never been called anything :wtc: I think I would like it if boyfriend called me slut/whore/bitch etc, but i'm not sure.

7. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Bitch is my favorite to use.

8. razi

razi New Member

well, my pet name for my gf is "kitty" but "filthy whore" and "slut cunt" have come out at times also. ;)