FRK naughty librarian fetish

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Wonko, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Wonko

Wonko New Member

Oct 15, 2004
    i was sitting on the lap of my male to female transsexual drag king, bdsm mentor, multi-year special kissyfriend, alpha, making out with her.

a cute girl approached and pinched my hiney and petted it.

her hot guy companion told me that with my glasses i should roleplay being a "naughty librarian".

i thought about how i kind of shared the naughty librarian/naughty school teacher fetish and it is all adam ant's fault. "goody two shoes" video hee hee

and i'll be carrying a wood ruler specifically for the firm hiney of the boy at whose request i'm dressed this way. no wonder he kept those books til they were over due..........[​IMG]

anyone out there with this or any other fetish they like to dress up as and role play as, particularly in public or for strangers?
  2. jayo

jayo Guest

that sounds really hot, my question is this. if you're the naughty librarian should'nt that wood ruler of yours be for you firm hiney?

for your question though, while a lot of the dress up stuff like schoolgirl, teacher etc. are cute to me i'm more into just spanking in normal clothes i.e. jeans, overalls, shorts with the girl just being naughty and other than a little slap on her butt if i make sure no one's looking, i feel weird doing anything in public
  3. Nafin

Nafin New Member

Apr 30, 2004
    i like cheerleaders without underware, but i kinda feel that that is a standard, but buisiness women in those suits with the tight skirt they just kill me. Especially when they have black leather highheels.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2004