Naughty Dreams

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by turbo_babe, Sep 20, 2006.

1. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

Alright so last week I had a dream that I was with a girl in my bedroom.. A brunette. Someone I had never seen before in reality.. But I was with her kissing her and touching her.. And my dad walks in on us... then I close the door.. and keep on with it.. I have had a dream with another woman in it before... I am not bi or gay. Nor do I wish to have an encounter... Why am i having nasty dreams with girls instead of hot men or my boyfriend?? lol:eek4:

2. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

A dream analysist would say because you are comfortable with your sexuality. This is common.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

In my dreams I've had sex w/ everyone I ever knew ... I have to conclude that dreams may just be brain farts after all.

4. JohnJohnJohnson

guys and family and children and women without nipples and mermaids

5. Isamu

Isamu New Member

:rofl: @mermaids and chicks w/o nipple!

6. JohnJohnJohnson

:wtc:

7. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

Well i've actually thought about a 3some... but I would never have the balls to go through with it.. I would only ever do it for the experience for my guy..But... I dont know if he could handle it :eek3: Dont know if i could LOL

8. Xyroquell

Xyroquell New Member

Isn't this pretty much the same as the thoughts you (or most people) have before their first time sex? If you want something, do it!

Besides, sex isn't about performing... sex is about having fun! And after your BF came, he can try to do it a second time. If he succeeds, you're lucky. If not, he can always play with you or the 'visitor' right?

9. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

lol I think I will have to suggest it..just to see what the look on his face would be... Yeah I dont think he would be up for coming in someone else... Only thing I would do with a girl is kiss her, maybe grab her boobs.. but nothing more :ugh:

10. JohnJohnJohnson

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown:

:bowdown:

11. Xyroquell

Xyroquell New Member

A friend of mine is bi-sexual and according to her an girl is better in doing things to another girl just because she knows how it feels and probably has more experience that the average man.

So I think it would be a shame if you have the oppertunity to receive some pleasures, simply because you don't want to return the favor.

But you got me wondering... how would you react if you're buzy giving your BF a blowjob and suddenly you feel that the other girl is licking your pussy? Would you be distracted and ask her to stop? Would you accept it and refuse to return the favor later? Or would you accept it and be so kind to do the same to her?

I guess you'd go for the latest option, especially if you're horny enough. 'cos if you like the game, you don't want to spoil it.

Look, I'm not bi-sexual or gay myself, but if my GF *really* wants a threesome with another guy, I really don't know if I would agree to such deal. Not even if she promises me a threesome with two girls some other time. But I do know that when I agree, I'll go for it. So when my GF wants to see me giving the other guy a blowjob, I might do it... even if I don't like the idea at all when I write this.

12. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

well I think its really just up to the person and what there limits are. I definetely would not like to see my boyfriend sucking off some guy lmao... I would never ask him to do that. I dont know if the oppurtunity ever comes up i will think about it and what I want to come out of it.. But I will not search for it.

13. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Hate to break it to you but now I'm almost positive you're a closet Bi, don't be too alarmed though I'm sure you already knew this. :)

p.s. take pics of the 3some

14. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

lol closet bi??? No. I think im more outgoing.. I wouldn't actually lick a pussy.... I would kiss a girl.. but meh...like it would something drastic anyways :eek3:

15. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Hahaha outgoing, that's a good one. If you seriously consider being with a girl, enough to make a post about it, then you are bi. DO some soul searching, I'm a guy and I wouldn't kiss another dude cause that is gay. It really isn't any diff. if girls kiss girls, it is just accepted cause it's fucking hott.

Seriously though I think you need to look deep inside yourself, don't be afraid to be bi cause if I was a chick I'd be a dyke, why the fuck would a girl want a guy anyway when girls are so hott?

16. Xyroquell

Xyroquell New Member

Yeah you're right. I'm very open minded and I keep exploring my limits. And the limits just keep moving. It all started when I was nine and my 'girlfriend' and I were exploring eachothers body. In no-time we teased eachother to kiss on certain places, and kissing soon became licking. And by accident she got me into pee-sex.

From that moment on I really like to seach the limits. And sometimes I go beyond them. And when that happens I sometimes regret it afterwards (when it wasn't what I expected), but most of the time I like it! As long as you're willing to try.

Fact is, you had this dream, so somewhere deep inside there is a little girl who wants to explore. On the other hand, there's you... in a normal non-sexual mood. Once you get horny you start to think different about certain things. As if that little girl inside you has found her way out and is enjoying herself with your body.

However, when you're in a normal mood you probably don't want others to know what you think about sex. Not in general and not with other girls. So I doubt that you have told anyone you know IRL about your dream. You wrote it here, so you could be anonymous. Here you can ask for advice without someone that knows you.

Yes, I know you said you're not bi or gay, but what is a bi or a gay?
    -> Is that someone that gets attacted (also) to someone from the same sex?
    -> Is that someone who wants to have sex with someone of the same gender?
    -> Or both?
    What I try to say is that if you're attracted to girls doesn't mean that you want to have sex with them. And if you're not attracted to girls doesn't mean that you do not want to have sex with them.

Now beïng horny doesn't make unattractive people suddenly attractive to you. If you're not attracted to other woman, you won't feel attracted to them once you get horny. But it does affect the way you think about sex with someone.

And that is something you have to keep in mind. If -for some reason- you *really* don't want to have sex with other girls and you don't want to stretch your limits... don't even think of a threesome.

However if you're in for something new and you're not afraid to try, you could suggest it to your BF and just go with it. But don't be surprised if you go beyond your own limits. And personally, I think you'll love it. Why? because that little girl inside you will love it.

And if you still wondering wheter you want or don't want a threesome... you can always read some stories about it. Have a look at www.nifty.org. That's a free non-profit website that archives sex-stories found on the newsgroups. No pictures spam, just the stories. You can find stories on anything overthere, as long as it has something to do with sex. So look for some threesome stories and see if you like that.

Good luck.. and remember: Better sleep an extra night before actually doing something, than lying awake for something you have done.

17. popsnbeer

popsnbeer New Member

all i can say is i wish my girl wouldconsider a 3some

18. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

So I asked my So last night about 3somes.. He has had one before. He is quite a bit older than me so he's had some experiences in the past. He did with 2 other girls. They just took turns on him and he said that he couldnt get off. It wasn't personal enough. So he likes the intimate personal sex. Im ok with that. I think he would rather watch two girls go at it then take turns with him.

19. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I have hot dreams with everyone i know adult wise! lol thay are hot.