NASTY interior details today

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by n2_space, Dec 14, 2003.

1. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

Ugh, how do people drive cars like this? Both are late 20's women.

First up, 2000 F150:

Before:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The car was even worse.... 98 Contour, stains were so bad, I could only lighten a few, others wouldn't budge:

Before:

[​IMG]

:ugh: :barf:
    [​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pLaYIstIcPimP

pLaYIstIcPimP New Member

that second one is NASTY! damn, what is it a rolling trash can? i just dont understand. but good work!

3. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

Good deal, this is why I don't detail people's cars professionally. I can't deal with other people's filth.

4. NoXeN

NoXeN You can find me up on one

holy fucking christ..i hate center consoles for that reason

whatd you use on everything? steps?

5. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

Oh did I forget to mention, I put all the stuff from the truck into a bag and gave it to the lady, she immediately turned it upside down on the floor and handed me the plastic bag back :slap: Like I did all that shit for nothing :wtc:

Noxen, I picked all their shit up, vac, cleaned teh doors with woolite mix and citrus blast, then I dressed the doors and dash, cleaned the carpets with woolite mix and a terry cloth towel and brush. Did the matts the same.

Oh I wish I would have taken a pic, but there was about an inch of syrupy crap in teh back of the one console, I asked what it was, and she said probably dr pepper... hard telling how long that had been there.... :ugh:

6. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

The floor of the truck?

7. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

Yep... just took it and dumped it all in the floor.... :rant2:

8. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Women suck at keeping interiors clean. I've never understood how women can have an absolutely spotless home and the inside of their car looks like a garbage dumb.

You did a great job on both interiors. I'm really impressed with the improvement in the Contour because they have cheap fabric and carpeting that stains easily.

Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel. I once detailed an Asto Van that absolutely reeked inside. Once I opened all the storage bins, I knew why. Each one was stuffed with empty juice pouches and whatever juice was remaining had fermented. I think I pulled out a total of 30-35 packets. In addition, some sections of the carpeting were rock hard with crap ground into them.

Then there was this interior:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had to scrub the hell out of each mat, then use a hose and blast that crap out of them. You should have seen all the brown water running down the alley. It took about 5 minutes for each of the front mats to rinse clear. I spent a total of 4 hours on that interior.

This Expidition was pretty filthy too, but nothing like the above van:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a couple I didn't get after shots (was almost dark when I had finished them)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

Thanks Scott :) I spent about 2 1/2 hours on each of them. Since it was in the 20's here today, and windchills in the teens, I couldn't use the hose, I used the sprayer on the kitchen sink. I know what you mean about brown nasty ass water coming off mats for minutes on end. I agree with the women comment, they trash cars. I picked up a ton of shit, and enough change to buy another damn car between the two.

The Contour carpet is trashed... there was a lot I couldn't get up, lots of red stains too. I lightened them some, but it looks like hell. She still thought it was an awesome improvement, and said the truck looked like brand new, she even tipped me a $20 :bigthumb:

10. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

:cool: The both should have offered you the use of their cooters for as long as you wanted for cleaning their shit. :naughty:

11. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

:rofl: :bigthumb:

They were hitable :o

12. quamen

quamen New Member

wow man great job, great job. Im really impressed with those before and after photos. I hope u priced it higher cause those were nasty.

13. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

why the fuck did she do that? :ugh: I'd slap her and make her eat said garbage :o

14. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

I did, but not enough, got a $20 tip, so it almost made up for it :) They asked fofr some business cards, so hopefully I will get more business out of it. The woman with the truck has a dog that has scratched the shit out of the door, and she is going to bring it back in the spring, especially after I took out a small (say 3" circle) of them just to show her.

RF: I wanted to slap the shit out of her, I mean why bring it to be cleaned if you are just going to trash it again :slap:

15. cctyler

cctyler Mornin'

I think I need a better vacuum. The trucks carpets look minty now, great job.