COMIC Naruto ep 56

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by RDB, Nov 2, 2003.

1. RDB

RDB Blinded By Subpar Modulators

2. naruto

naruto Tard

*SPOILER DISCUSSION*

hm... i diddnt really think that guy in those flashbacks was the 4th, but now that i saw the pics in ep 56... i think it was. I suppose naruto is some kind of 4th Hokage incarnation or something.... trippy.

3. RDB

now that i think of it, i think when ochimaru kills the 3rd hokage he comments on how he's only able to reanimate the first 2 hokages to fight the 3rd...

4. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Freedom is not enough.

Nope, that's the 3rd. When the 4th died in battle the 3rd became Hokage again.

5. ironfist

ironfist New Member

Wait what did they say in the TV series about it?

BTW they haven't really gone that much into detail into this. They just said that the 4th used some technique and sealed the fox in the child's body. There have been a bunch of references to how Naruto and the 4th are similar though, but that's just in personality.

6. RDB

in episode 56 they do a scene transition from a picture of the 4th to that of naruto and they look 95% similar. then senin or whatever his name is, when he knocks naruto out to get naruto to be able to use the 9 tails chakra again he appologizes to naruto calling him the 4th hokage.

7. tom3

tom3 ...

hmm... i thought he was apologizing to the 4th because he was teaching naruto to release the 9-tails chakra, which the 4th gave his life to seal?

8. ironfist

ironfist New Member

I don't think he was calling Naruto the 4th. He was just referring to him or thinking of him or something

9. sushibug

sushibug :happysad:

the 4th definitely looks like naruto. you can tell narutos hair will come out to look like that. i believe that summoning spell didnt have to be a frog either. but it ended up being one... and if you look at back episode one, the 4th hokage summoned a frog as well.

10. The DIZ

The DIZ Guest

he ended up summoning a frog because of his teacher dude uses a frog...and so naruto made that pact w/ the frogs

11. Jago

Jago It helps if you hit it.

i wish the eps would come out quicker. :mad:

12. Klepto

Klepto Guest

Jiryama trained the 4th right?

The series is prolly gonna end about the time Naruto becomes the 6th. He prolly is somewhat like the 4th since he used himself to seal the fox.

13. kpxgq

kpxgq Guest

the ending will prolly deal with how naruto becomes the 6th by destroying kyubi and being able to become powerful w/o kyubi's chakra...

in ep.1 the 3rd said that there was a 1 in a millionth chance that kyubi's seal could be broken and kyubi, be released... i have a feeling that later in the series, this will happen, and naruto will destroy kyubi using his own abilities/natural chakra and thus prove his worth of becoming the 6th

14. ironfist

ironfist New Member

Naruto is shit without the kyubi.