TAT nape of neck piercing question??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kuzikan, Mar 3, 2005.

1. kuzikan

kuzikan New Member

ok so recently i had the nape of my neck pierced, it didn't really hurt when they did it. but a short time later i started to notice when i put my head back the bar would press against a nerve or something and it would cause some pain and numbness in my finger tips. i had to remove it because i could not sleep it was so bad. nothing ever really hurt around the piercing itself. could it be they did it in the wrong place, has anybody else had this done and had similar effects?? i really liked the way it looked, but when i took the bar it i found it was straight and bent on the ends. i thought it would be curved to maybe follow my neck or spine some how. anyways any info would be great as i would like to get it redone, with out the side effects.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

the bar they used is called a surface bar. its the proper jewelry for a nape piercing. a curved bar has a better chance of rejecting. as for the sensations you were feeling, it does happen to some customers. you just have to suck it up and deal with the healing

3. kuzikan

kuzikan New Member

will the healing take care of the numbness i felt in my fingers over time?

4. kuzikan

kuzikan New Member

what is a tygon??