Nano Vaport, Black Powder, NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, SuperPump 250 etc..

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ballzofsteel83, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ballzofsteel83

ballzofsteel83 OT Supporter

which have you guys found to be the best for you? i've tried no xlplode and although it gives you that initial energy, it stays in my system too long and i can't sleep. plus it gives me the shits. i heard nano vapor was good but then i read on some forum they reformulated it and now its weaker..

2. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Dude, just try caffeine tablets. That's what gives you the energised feeling and stops you sleeping.

Batemans pre-workout "Natural stack" thread is a great example of pre-workout stuff. Creatine and beta alanine will probably help you more than any fancy, expensive pre-workout stimulant.

You can ditch the stimulants altogether.. you don't NEED them and frankly I'd be more concerned about not getting enough sleep. If you need energy or motivation, try some good music.. seriously.

3. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

:werd: and a lot of sleep and a good consistent diet. some fruits pre workout as well.

4. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

5. ballzofsteel83

getting sleep is a priority for me. i was asking which of those products had the least amount of caffeine so i can get some sleep. i read the stack thread, will look into that regiment. i was mainly looking for something to get me back into the gym more than twice a week.

6. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

I was serious about the good music. Get a cheapo mp3 player and some headphones, get your favourite 10 songs on there and go to town. I listen to some angry shit while I work out and that gets me more pumped up than some caffeine ever could.

That motivation comes from within. A good tip is to create a log here or simply keep a written log of your own. Then make sure you consistently do better than your previous workouts. Plus, writing it down makes you commit more because you'll feel like crap not filling in your log book or looking at when you took two weeks off because you couldn't be bothered.

7. twofourtysx

twofourtysx New Member

If you can't get sleep them you're taking it too late in the day. I love that shit but it has a ton of caffeine in it plus all the no stuff in it. take it earlier or dont take it at all.

8. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

A friend claimed Nano Vapor decreased his appetite and kept him up. That may be the cause of the reformulation. Supposed to have pro hormones, this true?

9. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

I recently ordered from Nutraplanet and got a shitload of freebies, one was two samples of NOShotgun and NOSyntheSize ... got a tingle half as good as Primaforce's Vasocharge. The black cherry smelled good but didn't really taste that great and it made me have an upset stomach during workout. The Exotic fruit did the same thing but tasted a hell of alot better.

I'll stick with Vaso/Xtend for a while ...

10. deadbolt

deadbolt New Member

1 cup of coffee before lifting is good enough for me

11. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

I'll stick to no stim for a while...

12. Ish

Ish New Member

Animal Pump

13. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Anal Pump 2000

14. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

I use Super Pump 250 and an E/C stack.

I like SP.

15. erok81

erok81 All your canyons are belong to me!!

I am the typical supplement idiot that tries anything if the ad sounds like it will work...so I've tried a bunch of BS.

The absolute best thing I've ever used is BA and Pure CEE. Who knows if the CEE does much because I've use it in the past and didn't notice anything. So I think the BA is the thing that makes the biggest difference.

And like someone else said, try music. I've recently started bringing my ipod to listen to and I am sooo much more focused when listening to music.

16. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

are you looking for pre workout energy products or a nitric oxide booster?

17. I think NO Shotgun is the most powerful from what I've tried...it taste HORRIBLE though...like cough syrup horrible.

I have tried:
    SuperPump 250 -- really good blueberry taste, good pump feel, no mind buzz/caffeine feel though
    FastTwitch -- fairly good taste, good pump feel, huge head rush/caffeine rush though which I liked
    NO Shotgun -- horrible taste, pretty good pump, decent head rush if you chug it quick and then wait some minutes.

Right now I'm mixin up SuperPump250 with the NO Shotgun like 1/2 scoop 250 and 3/4 scoop NO Shotgun and it is pretty crazy. That coupled with some metal music blasting into my ears has really helped my lifts. With all that caffeine I can stay at the gym for like 2 hours easy doing shit and still not be tired after.

18. Carrera

Carrera OT Supporter

Personally, Black Powder > NoXplode. But I also have people tell me that Super Pump 250 > NoXplode. I love MRI's products.

19. ballzofsteel83

i hear super pump 250 gives you the shits mid workout.. i'm looking for the pre workout energy to keep me going on cardio after i hit the weights. my strength and pumps are fine, its more of an energy thing. i try to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night and eat fairly healthy, i just have a big energy/motivation problem. i have an mp3 player already which does help, but the pre workout supplement is the difference between 15 mins weights 20 mins cardio and 25 mins weights and 45 cardio.. i have controlled my portions lately so i have lost some inches around the gut but if i attack the gym strong for a month or two i'll be fairly defined. i show progress really well, its just hard for me to continue. yes, i'm an idiot.

20. ballzofsteel83

what i really want is focus xt.. but that shit is impossible to find right now.

21. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

I seem to get the runs when I change supplements suddenly ... :naughty: :rofl:

22. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

:rofl: if more people ended their posts like that there would be a lot less e-thuggery in here...

keep doin your thing, results speak for themselves...

right now I am using an Ephedrine-Caffeine stack twice daily and White Flood preworkout, plenty of energy and a good dose of arginine/ornathine for the NO pump...everybody has their own favorite, so you may just have to try a few to find yours

ps- when I say try, I mean more than one tub...takes at least a month or two before I judge a product

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.