GUN Naked woman jumps in front of car and stabs passenger

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Apr 5, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...s/stories/040507dnmetplanoattack.38d3de9.html

Naked woman dives at car, stabs 1 in Plano

Officials unsure what prompted attack; victim recovering

11:18 PM CDT on Wednesday, April 4, 2007

By TIARA M. ELLIS / The Dallas Morning News
    [email protected]

A naked woman dived in front of a moving car near downtown Plano on Tuesday night before stabbing a passenger who got out of the car to help her, police said.

The woman, Lashunda Jean Richardson of Dallas, was not injured as the car stopped short of hitting her. The stabbing victim was taken to a local hospital and was expected to survive.

Ms. Richardson, 28, was riding with two friends about 7:15 p.m. to an open mike poetry reading hosted by Providence Community Church at the ArtCentre of Plano, Plano police spokesman J.D. Minton said.

Before they arrived, Ms. Richardson jumped out of the car, ran into a parking garage on Avenue K and took off her clothes.

"Then she runs back out into the street and swan dives in front of a car," Detective Minton said. "The car was able to stop before it hit her but was rear-ended."

The husband and wife in the car that stopped got out to check on Ms. Richardson, but she ran back into the garage, Detective Minton said. The wife, who was not identified by police, followed her.

"The [wife] asks her if there's anything she can do. And the [suspect] tells her, 'You can help me with this' and reaches into her pants on the ground and pulls out a knife. She stabbed her multiple times in the upper torso," Detective Minton said.

The stabbing victim's husband and another man cornered the woman in the garage until police arrived. The stabbing victim told police that she thought the woman was a crime victim and that she had wanted to help, Detective Minton said.

"Even if you think they are the victim of a crime, if you are going to approach them, don't do it alone," he said. "You don't know if a suspect is still going to be there."

After Ms. Richardson was arrested and placed in a patrol car, she kicked out a window, Detective Minton said. She was driven to Medical Center of Plano, where she was treated for injuries from the broken glass.

Police said they were unsure what caused Ms. Richardson to strip off her clothes and attack the woman. They asked hospital officials to run tests and planned to await results before commenting on a possible reason for the attack, Detective Minton said.

Ms. Richardson was released from the hospital Wednesday and remained in the Collin County Jail in lieu of $12,500 bail on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and criminal mischief.

Ms. Richardson previously was arrested on a charge of criminal trespassing, according to a criminal background check.

=======
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say drugs must be involved in this. I was just looking online at real estate in the Plano area too. Let this be a lesson for you all if you see a naked woman running around on the street dont stop, get out your cell slow down take pics for OT then call 911.

2. Gimik

Gimik New Member

or at least don't let her get near her clothes! :rofl:

3. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

1. Park on clothes
    2. Take pics of her anger as she assaults you
    3. ?????
    4. Profit

4. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

I'd have to say if some lady swan dived naked in front of my car I probably would have just kept on going.

5. Small Block LSX

Small Block LSX BMW | N54 | LSX | Gun | PS3 | Parent | Night CREW

:rofl:

Rape & Spit?

6. kf4zht

kf4zht New Member

"Ms. Richardson, 28, was riding with two friends about 7:15 p.m. to an open mike poetry reading"

must of been drugs

7. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

They were smoking herbal cigarettes there, yeah...

8. t1h

t1h Guest

i wonder what race she is :mamoru:

9. idleprocess

Wild tangent alert.

I used to live in Plano. Like most outer-ring suburbs, it enjoyed its time in the sun as a place where the keeping-up-with-the-Joneses crowd lived. Low crime, good schools, an endless supply of trendy new residnetial subdivisions, etc etc etc. Now it seems to have entered a phase of slow decline as the yuppies migrate further out as north Dallas marches steadily towards the Oklahoma border (Frisco, Allen, Wylie, McKinney now being the new hot place to buy your dream McMansion).

Not sure if it will get as bad as Richardson did (used to be the place to live before Plano took over that spot on the podium). Richardson had some issues with spiraling crime rates and gangs. They seem to have turned things around and rebuilt their reputation as an "established" suburb with some character.

Plano will likely remain a decent place to live for some time so long as you stay away from some of the bad neighborhoods on the east side. I'm sure that a patient speculator could pick up some "distressed" real estate for cheap since living beyond your means is amazingly common in Plano. With foreclosures going up and the sub-prime lending market imploding, there are going to be some deals to be found in the comings months...

10. kappe277

kappe277 New Member

hahaha i dont think that will ever get old:rofl:

11. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

WTF Wild Tangent? That's spyware. How is it relevant? :confused:

12. idleprocess

Off-topic response to the original post.

13. AlcoLOLic

AlcoLOLic New Member

...exactly. I would have kept on moving as well...except that she most likely would have damaged my car as I ran over her. That would be the main reason I would either stop or swerve.

"10,000 points BillyBob! YeeeeeeeeeHEEEEEEEEEW!!!"

14. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

going off on a wild tangent

15. mooredodge

mooredodge 3,2,1 I'm the bomb...and I'm ready to go off in yo

"Naked woman dives at car, stabs 1 in Plano"

I seriously rofl'd at that for like 3 minutes straight. Almost as good as the headline in USA today's sports section a few years back: "Students finger FSU quarterback." :mamoru:

16. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

:rofl: I know, I was just being a jackass.

17. 4fifths

4fifths God of Bartons

Just what I was thinking.