FRK naked driving / masturbating / showing off with others?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sam Gamgee, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Has anyone here been on a road trip with your significant other, of with a friend, and gotten naked and strated masturbating?

My man and I did this a couple of nights ago...

We were driving home after a wedding from Boston to western, MA. It was late and a long drive and so we decided to make things fun...

He pointed up the road at an 18-wheeler and said "Whip your cock out for that trucker"...

And I did. It was so hot that I was immediately hard!

So, we both took off our pants and underwear and started jerking off...

When we passed truckers, we'd turn on the overhead light so he could see us naked and jerking it in the car...

I kept on reaching over (he was driving) to his cock and milking it and licking his pre-cum off my fingers... it was so hot!!!!

When we finally got home, we immediately got it on and had the most amazing orgasms ever (mostly because we were stroking for about an hour and were both REALLY worked up!)

Anyone else done something like this?

2. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

My wife gives me roadhead on the Causeway whenever we're crossing it at night.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Road head and some finger action in a short skirt in the car! :naughty:
    Made a couple truck drivers smile also!

4. Endless

Endless Member

And now I'm moving to DC.... :bowdown:

5. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

Only once... i couldn't really get into it. :hs:

6. DUCY

DUCY New Member

When I was fresh out of highschool my girlfriend at the time moved about 2 hours away to school. About twice a month I'd go stay with her but one night her roomates were throwing a party so we got a hotel room. We pulled into the hotel parking lot and started making out and feeling each other up. I told her to lean the seat back and scoot back on it so I could eat her pussy. She had one leg on the passenger side arm rest and the other over my shoulder and on my back. After about two minutes of eating her, her moans started to change, so I looked up at her to see what facial expression I was getting. It looked a little off so I turned around and looked out the windshield and there were two couples standing on the sidewalk watching. I pretended like they weren't there and just kept eating her until she came all over my face.

I'm a bit of a voyeur anyways. I love jerking off for people, especially girlfriends, and more recently on webcams.

7. z284pwr

z284pwr OT Supporter

Only about once or twice for me, back when the fiance had a sex drive. Now she won't even touch or do anything in the car :wtc:
    Makes the excuse every time "You need to pay attention to the road" :rolleyes:

8. I've yoinked it on long drives before when I'm in the middle of nowhere. One hand on the steering wheel, one hand on the cawk. Just like a slow spanking to pass the time. :o

9. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

My g/f will often ride home topless or nude when I tell her to. She does it alot on road trips when we are out in the desert.

We've gotten a few nice honks from truckers before. On one trip we put a towel down on the seat and she masturbated for almost an hour, squirted everywhere!

She actually rode back from Vegas last weekend pulling her tits out on occasion.

Next step will be getting her to do it with the top down on her car...

10. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

I drove through pretty much all of missouri and kansas in just my boxers... but that was more because it was 100+ degrees and my AC died in my van.

11. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

I like to take out the fun pillows & fondle 'em. Sometimes discreetly trying to flash oncoming traffic. Is nice.

12. mtnbike4522

mtnbike4522 CelicaTech.com

wifes givin me road head at night. Im not a fan of purposely letting other people see. knowing my luck id end up having the wrong person see and they call the cops

13. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I don't recommend giving head to or masturbating the driver of the car. That's just asking for trouble :rofl:

14. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

its fun. its only trouble when your driving a stick shift :o that seriously can put a cramp in it :mad:

15. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

The last time I did it we nearly crashed into a thick steel re-enforced concrete barrier. Never again :rofl:

16. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

ive been yelled at for drifting lanes :mamoru:

17. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

only given road head :dunno:

it's fun imo.

18. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

My wife and I used to masturbate each other while driving down the Interstate. She has given me roadhead and we actually pulled off on the exit ramp and just leaned the front passenger seat back and I dropped my pants and fucked the hell out of her right there on the side of the interstate in the middle of the day. We have also had oral sex at a rest area during the day with people walking by.

She has pulled the 40DDDs out and taken pictures using her cell phone while traveling without me and sent them to me. I would love to get her to do that type of stuff again and to get her to show off for strangers.

19. My car is stick and I still pulled it off. :mamoru: Needless to say I was on the highway cruising in 5th. :o

20. zanyspy_dude

zanyspy_dude King of teh n00bz

Once on a long road trip, the usual road head kinda escalated and we ended up having sex while driving down the highway. Most likely the stupidest thing I've ever done in a car.

21. Pridedog

Pridedog Yambag

My wife hooks me up with some road head every once in a while.

22. PleaseEatSomeShit

PleaseEatSomeShit 1-900-RAT-FUCK

which is why ive mastered the 1 3 5 shift :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

23. Tomorleans

Tomorleans OT Supporter

:rofl:

in on this crew for sure

24. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

I wanked it on my way to, and back from the west coast while driving. It was a long drive, and I needed relief.

Friend of mine that goes back years is an exhibitionist. He'll just whip that shit out and start wanking it for the fuck of it. I was playing Tony Hawk when he pulled it out once and tried the old "hey look at this" trick where he walks up behind you inches from your head and tries to gross you out. I racked him with the controller insted and kept on playing, so he crawled over to his wife and got some head. Thats about as random as it gets with him.

Another friend of ours is his own hand puppet. He can jam his arm up his ass almost to his elbow. We were all over at his house watching Direct TV (this is when it first came out) and he walked off into the bathroom. About 15 minutes later he comes out on his knees and one arm half way up his ass saying "bet you aint seen this shit before". Think is, this guy is so weird it didn't even phase us, and we told him to get back into the bathroom before he shit on the rug. I mean this is the same guy who drank dog piss off the floor once, does he really expect to shock us anymore? :dunno:

25. Cicada

Cicada OT Supporter

just road head/hand jobs here. :o