Nair/wax/shaving crew - bacne?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by xpinchx, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I had my girlfriend nair my back recently and I was surprised by the results. It was exceptionally smooth for like 4 days before I noticed it growing back in. My back hair is dark, but pretty sparse and thin. But I noticed about 5-7 days after being naired I started getting a lot of bacne, similar to how it was the first time I got my back "waxed" with the sugar wax shit. Is there any way to prevent this? Is it just in-grown hairs? How often should I nair?

Thanks for any info. :hs:

2. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

My girl is in school to be an esthetician right now. Bitch is always like "I learned how to wax arms today!!! Come here!!" :run:

So far she's waxed my arms, chest, back, brows, and neckline. Shit hurts like
    hell...for about 12 seconds. Get this. In August she has to learn how to wax the balls and ass area on dudes. :ugh: So she wants me to go into her class and let her and 8 other girls plus 1 instructor put theirs hands all over my nuts and wax them shits. :o

3. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Oh and theres not much you can do for the bumps besides wash and "exfoliate." Personally I think exfoliating is total BS.

4. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest

My friend naired her legs once and she got bumps too. It looks like acne, but I don't think it really is... I dunno.
    Anyways, I remember she bought like acne spot-on med to make em go away, but that didn't really help. They ended up just going away on their own when the hair grew back in.

As for getting bumps when you wax, I think thats because your pores are all opened up and stuff and dirt etc gets in there...
    but they also should go away if you don't fool around with em.

5. vudoodoodoo

vudoodoodoo New Member

Do it! :bowdown:

And I just have backne for no reason at all.

6. xela

xela So say we all!

It's not BS, but if you're freshly waxed and they want you to do that it fucking hurts! I worked in salons for a long time and I used to wax everything because I got it for free. I found this stuff called Tend Skin that you put on after you wax and it keeps you bump free. Awesome stuff, but it's $30 for a bottle. Well worth it though if it's an issue.

www.tendskin.com if you wanna check it out.

7. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

what kind of nair did you use?

i used the kind in the pink bottle :mamoru: when i did my chest... it's got baby oil in it and it didn't burn at all :dunno:
    no irritation after the hair started growing back in, either

8. keeler

keeler New Member

i did my chest about 5 years back, before they had nair for men so my bathroom smelled like melting hair and pink goop. I guess some people say it burns but i didnt get any of that, i got some on my nipple and it was kinda senstitive when i wiped it off but other than that there were no problems. That was a one time thing,nowadays me and my chest hair are closer than hasslehoff and cheeseburgers.

9. kilian

kilian You've got quite a treasure there in that Horadric OT Supporter

couldn't resist

10. keeler

keeler New Member

:bowdown: i walked right into that one lol.

11. {hydro}

{hydro} OT Supporter

:werd:
    What do you have to lose? (chance of a catastrophic castration is slim to none)
    Catastrophic castration would be a good band name :cjerk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.