SRS Mystery Method to picking up women:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DiggityDogg, May 15, 2007.

1. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Okay, i found a few things. Let me start off by saying this. There are a lot of people who will IMMEDIATELY write this stuff off as BS. In fact, you can see it on the YouTube link's comments sections. You will ESPECIALLY get this from the ladies. However that doesn't mean much BECAUSE, we know before hand that this is PUA and any persons first instinctual response would be a defensive one. The fact of the matter is that this guy KNOWS what he is doing and has it work ALL OF THE TIME. As much as people will want to dismiss it as stupid or how it wouldn't work... it does not change the fact that this guy not only goes out there and does it himself effortlessly, but he runs bootcamps where he teaches guys how to represent themselves and then takes them out in the field to practice until they get the hang of it and succeed (or give up because they don't have thick skin).

Don't get me wrong... I haven't ever studied Mystery myself. I only came across this recently. From what I figured out on my own and from what little I've seen of this guy, he's dead on with most of his points. Some of it I still do not understand but that doesn't mean it won't work.

To see him in action with a very resistant and aggressive girl whom keeps throwing out tests to see if she can take control of the situation or make him leave, check the bottom link. This guy knows how to blow through the tests and maintain control. Oh, and watch the rude girl start kino whenever her friend enters the situation and Mystery turns his body away from the first girl to face her friend. She shows very little buying signals until that point, and then she starts kino to get his attention back. No matter what people say to discredit this, the guy works the field and has success. He doesn't let a girls tests defeat him.

On "Fear of the Approach"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXYdmOnYHk

"Comfort Building"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl6mr...related&search=

"Last Minute Resistance"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrtHD...related&search=

Here is this PUA Mystery on the field when he encounters a rude girl who throws all sorts of tests at him and he slowly wins her over by remaining cool and overcoming all of her tests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZzjExe0XsA

If you want to see someone play the same video but break it down and explain each thing Mystery is doing as he does it, then look on the right side of the page and see the other links for other vids. You will see the Part 1 and Part 2 explained.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Isn't this more the type of thing to be in the Vag?

3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Not if you see all the posts here of guys totally distraught over their failure with dating.

4. Takitome

Takitome New Member

For some reason he reminds me of Tom Cruise
    Talks just like him, acts like him, dresses completly unlike him

5. Toahk

Toahk Power User

Definitely doesn't work on every girl, especially ones that aren't used to taking shit. Neg hitting is definitely the way to a girls attraction towards you, asshole outside with a warm center is the key.

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Apparantly you didn't see the final video where he blows through a girls shit tests when she doesn't respond well to his teasing.

When I see the stuff he does, I don't see it as a "front" to "trick" girls. What Mystery has done is he has learned using psychology what women respond best to. He has learned all about what are the right ways to do or say things in order to send out the signals to her that he wants to send her. Most guys are clueless about what signals they are sending to girls or how they can respond correctly for any signals she sends him. This will help you with ANY girl, no matter who she is. It's not tricking her, he's just a master of communication. He knows what to say and when to say it.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the problem with those videos is, there is a camera there, and she knows she is being filmed

which completely changes what is going on in her head from a normal situation

8. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

It's a hidden camera.

9. e46ci

e46ci ...and I'm b[l]ack!

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

its clearly visible

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Thanks for posting these vids.

There's something cheesy about him... I think it's called "charisma."

Things do not work the way I thought they did.

He seems like one of those annoying people who won't leave you alone.

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

My social calibration must be off. I think he's corny as fuck. "This shit ain't for free." :ugh: Is that really all it takes to be socially effective? Seriously?

I have been WAY overthinking this shit all along.

Seeing this in action... I could do this much easier if I could get over the "holy shit I'm being a cheesy cornball" thing.

13. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

yes, Falconer. Yes you have. If you spoke to girls once in a while, things would fall in place :)

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I honestly don't think I could take myself seriously if I did that stuff.

I must be used to dating (cynical) intellectual women.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

And Mystery's not really a bad looking guy, either. Show me a vid of a PUA who's a 6 or below picking up hot chicks.

16. Chip Chipperson

Did you read the Game? Have you ever seen what Neil Strauss looks like?

17. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You can see it from their angle?

18. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You have been. The cocky/funny approach really reals in a girls attention. It's all about nonverbal signals that you're sending her. She might not even be aware of the signals she's picking up, she just responding to them.

In the beginning she's throwing out major shit tests that would make any weaker man walk away taking this as a "not interested". What he does is respond in a semi cocky/joking manner that let's her know that he's not intimidated by her in the least. He also shows other people attention and shows that he doesn't need hers. Watch when her friend walks up and he completely turns away from her (this was intentional) to speak to her friend. As soon as he does this all of the sudden this girl touches him. She's trying to get his attention back on her. Women are bad for this. Women are terribly competetive with each other. As soon as he showed attention to her friend and she was smiling at him, boom, she tried to get it back.

"This shit ain't for free" is a great line. Why? Because he's telling her that he's got value, even if he says this in a joking way. How many guys tell her that she can't touch him? Probably none. Most guys are probably happy to have the kino, and when he said that he's sending her signals that she doesn't have him yet, which causes her to work harder for his attention.

This is just one example. And I am not suggesting that you go try to adopt his style. Everyone is their own person and can make adjustments to fit themselves, but in the end, it's all about being in control of what signals you send out to her. If you could control every signal that you send out and you were aware of what signals girls respond best to in a romantic manner, then you'd be set to pick up girls easily, would you not?

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I still think this shit would only work on women in the middle 80% of the bell curve. The lower 10% would be, uh, not up to the task of social interaction or dating, and I hypothesize that the top 10% would be too cynical/intelligent/able to detect BS to "fall" for it.

In fact, if I could orchestrate it, I would pay Mystery the price for one of his seminars just to watch him work his "game" on the women of my choice:

- A couple LTR ex-GFs of mine
    - A few other women I know (who are married* :( )
    ---All of whom are HB8+, very intelligent (rare combo, those two) and cynical---

If Mystery was even able to successfully number close (not fuck close, just number close) half of them I would double the amount that I paid him. That's how confident I am that he could not pull this off on self-aware, intelligent women with BS-detectors.

*otherwise they'd be mine, lol.

20. Fishbait

Fishbait New Member

never seen vids of these guys in action before... ftw!

:coold:

21. Chip Chipperson

Falconer, my backwards rationalization post here

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3218085

grew out as a response to your posts in this thread. Your suspicions were correct. I applaud you.

22. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

I will never understand why guys who are of lesser experience with women, always refer to this type of stuff as "tricking" women or as if this is a front that some women "fall" for. When guys say that, especially after I sit there and try to explain it to the best of my ability, I can't help but think to myself WTF? How are you still missing the point?

What does any of this have to do with "tricking" a girl or putting up some front for women to "fall" for? All this stuff is, is being able to send out the correct signals. It's not being false, it's being true.

By youself you might want to ask a girl out by sending her a signal that you're a grown up man who's independant and doesn't define himself by others but instead by your own standards. However if you are inexperienced with flirting and/or asking women out, you may say or do certain things that completely send her "creepy guy" or "unattractive wussy guy" signals. All because you didn't know how to properly send the signals you intend.

What Mystery does, is he understand what messages he is sending out with each action he does. By sending out the messages you intend to send out, to properly communicate the way you intend, how the hell is that "tricking" someone?

When guys say things like you said, I have to think you either are purposely being stubborn in order to justify your current actions, or I am doing a bad job of explaining it.

Regardless, writing this shit off when you see it work, especially when you yourself have never or have rarely seen success come this easily, it come across as a bit odd. Are you intimidated by someone who knows how to flirt, how to control a conversation on his terms with attractive women? Does it offend you that someone took the time to learn how to communicate effectively? You think he comes across as weird or corney and thus immediately dismiss it? When you can walk into a bar or such place and easily pick up an attractive girl, perhaps you can sit there and write this stuff off as stupid. But if you are still struggling, then who are you or anyone else to laugh this off as stupid or write it off as "it won't work on girls who are catches". Bullshit. It's merely a higher level of communication and flirting. That can work on ANYONE.

Once again, "BS Detectors". How in the world is he BSing? He's controlling which signals he sends out, and he reads a girls body language extremely well. Why are you so threatend?

I'm sorry if I come across as a little aggrivated, but I am. It seems that lately there has been a influx of guys who do nothing but close their mind and argue without actually listening. I'm getting annoyed when all I am trying to do is help people open their mind to new things when all they do is shut down and be stubborn because of their ego.

23. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

DiggityDogg, just a little friendly question to help me understand better; would 'smarter' more 'intellectual' girls be able to see that you're putting out certain signals on purpose and therefore interpret that negatively because you should just 'be yourself'?

or, does that all depend on how good you are at sending the right signals, which means that you should be able to control your body language properly without seeming too obvious about it?

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That's what I was getting at.

My exes and I would be out, for example, and we'd see a chick get picked up like in that vid above. My ex would remark like "wow, what a fucking douche bag, I can't believe she fell for that shit." I'm not kidding. And we'd be with other females (in the middle 80%) who would stick up for the guy, or remark that they were attracted to him in some way.

I'm not trying to be stubborn and I'm not trying to be a dick for the sake of being a dick, but there's something intangible going on here that most people do not see.

That's probably possible.

25. Chip Chipperson

I think we should all read my post on how we all (wrongly) backward rationalize and find data to fit our emotional responses while ignoring data that does not, instead of truly coming to an objetive conclusion about it.