Myspace & Sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eddie Brock, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

Has anyone ever met anyone off of myspace and had a relationship with them? Whether it be a sexual relationship or a relationship which will lead to something. The reason why I ask is because I have just recently been speaking to a girl off of myspace (obv. never met). We've been speaking for a few weeks via aim, text, and phone conversations getting to know ea. other better. We have been getting pretty explicit in terms of what we would like to do to ea. other when we meet (attributed to Sexual tension). Part of me is :naughty: and the other is :noes:. She's an extremely pretty girl, but im asking myself "If shes having these conversations with me what guarantees me shes not having them with someone else" maybe im just reading into it too much... what do you guys think? :wavey:

2. jrg2820

jrg2820 New Member

yeah i did and and actually it lasted a year and half but we broke up recently it just depends on who the person is and are they honest with you and yea the girl i got with was a bomb shell but we broke up on my reasons and issues

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If she's a decently attractive girl on Myspace I can promise you right now she gets constant messages from guys like yourself. When I wasn't a private account and single I got about 1-2 messages a day and I'm not anything amazing. If you really care that much about her or are that curious then hurry up and set up an actual date. Once you meet her in person you can worry about the other bullshit that goes along with dating.
    Also, read these:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3331147&highlight=myspace
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2801125&highlight=myspace
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2734220&highlight=myspace

4. blondiechik44

blondiechik44 New Member

meeting people off of myspace is completely stupid. i did it once and the guy and i dated for like a month until i found out he was 3 years younger than me. his myspace said he was 18 and i totally bought it :hsugh:

all im saying i guess is watch out

5. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

you are the man! or should I say woman... Were planning to hang out this weekend... I've met many girls of off myspace, but none with sexy time conversations like her and I have previously had... so I'm :noes: weird to say but true, i guess im giving it too much though... condoms are always good

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't be surprised if you meet her irl and the chemistry isn't just there or it is awkward. This is always the initial shock of meeting someone online first before in person.

Understand that even if you two start actually dating it will take you a while to actually get to know her. People are always different online than irl...But good luck anyhow! Update us here.

7. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

and good luck not coming off as a creep who does it a lot.

8. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

Surely will... thanks for the feedback :bigthumb:

9. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

He was 15 and you were 18 and it took a month to find this out?

10. Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning I love your mom a whole, whole lot.

blondiechik44 - keeping blond chik stereotypes alive since... :o

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

What is it that you're worried about? Getting into a relationship with her and having to fend off other guys? Or having sex with her and worrying about who else she's fucking? If it's the former it's too early to think about such things, and if it's the latter well I think you should assume that she's already having sex with someone, especially if she's as good looking as you say she is. Treat myspace like a bar.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

The internet/Myspace is just another venue you can use to meet women.

Don't expect anything to come of it, and don't use it as your only way of trying to meet women.

13. blondiechik44

blondiechik44 New Member

well actually i was 19 and he was 16 haha but anyways...

14. blondiechik44

blondiechik44 New Member

:squint:

15. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

i met my past 3 g/f's off of myspace and i have no complaints other than the first two relationships didnt work out in the end. The girl i am with now i met off myspace in 2006 and were a month away from our 2 year anniversary and still going strong. Already talking about the possibility of being engaged in the future.

It works for some people and fails horribly for others.

p.s.
    The quote "From Myspace to my place" always cracks me up :mamoru:

16. drklrdbill

drklrdbill Pimp

meeting people on myspace is weird

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Never met a girl off of myspace, but did have an e-relationship.

Got to know the girl for 3 months and we knew pretty much everything there was to know about each other.

Met for a weekend and it was weird how we could know everything about each other and still have that initial first date awkwardness. The next day things loosened up and we ended up having a blast together.

But if you meet girls on the internet, just be prepared for that. No matter how much you think you know each other (and even if you talk ont he phone quite a bit--I personally used 4000 minutes on my cell phone one month talking to this girl lol), that the intial meeting is going to be very very different than online/phone dating.

18. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

:Update: We ended up hanging out... walked around the city for a bit, grabbed a bite to eat, smoked some hookah and i invited her to a party which she gladly accepted... one thing led to the next and got to 3rd base... not too shabby i must say...

19. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

:werd:

20. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

It was the latter, and yes I assumed so... im just :noes: with hooking up with random people... diseases and what not, but as we all know... we all have needs...

21. misha720

misha720 New Member

:rofl::rofl:

i think its more common than ppl think.

22. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil Active Member

myspace is evil, do not use.

23. lackofhp

lackofhp New Member

there was once a time I agreed to meet a girl at her house after she found me on myspace. i got directions and then called her when i was on her street. She came outside and she was a miniature whale. I kept driving and went back home.

I fell for the angles and the tiny pic. :eek3:s

24. surferrosa

surferrosa New Member

My fiancé and I met on myspace a little over 3 years ago. We started out just sending messages to each other and chatting on AIM, then we met, without ever talking on the phone. As it turned out we knew a lot of the same people. It's still weird to tell people how we met, but I don't know where I'd be without him. :)

25. Bright

Bright New Member

Yep, met an incoming freshman coming to the same university as me. She gave me her number to hit her & her friends up if anyone big was going on that I knew about. Ended up calling her for a party & invited to pick her and her friends up and did so. We kept hanging out for awhile more and then starting dating and were together for 7 months.

Nothing to be too worried about, there will be freaks...but they're everywhere...if you never try you will never know.