Myspace dating

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chris90210, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

:weak:

Normally I enjoy meeting girls by a normal means(clubbing, meeting through friends, parties, etc) well but i was messing around on myspace first day off work and had nothing better to do:greddy:. I saw this chick who seemed pretty cool had a lot of the same interests as me which is odd and i don't know really how to talk to her (via internet) How should i write the email what should i say because i know it would sound pathetic if i sent a message saying "So i was sitting on my ass today and say your profile.... wanna hang out?":ugh: Has anyone done this before i just got myspace to keep up with my friends i don't see much anymore and have never thought of doing something like this.

2. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

don't just ask to hang out, talk to her first. like a regular conversation just over msg's or IM.

people with sense are normally more causious over the net.

3. Schproda

Schproda New Member

It's the internet, people can be whoever they want. She may just want to feel good and get attention. Or she could be like this chick who turned me into a Myspace ho and want to go out with everyone she can. Just talk to her first and see how she responds and go from there.

4. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

yea i kinda know not to just ask her to hang out because i have had weird chicks do that to me and i just well started hitting delete . Would the best way to break the ice be just start talking about some things i saw on her page? Its one thing to talk to a chick in person/overphone/IM but another to talk to her through email. In other words what should i use to break the ice.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

My general guide for meeting girls from the net:

1. Email/IM for awhile.

2. Talk on phone for awhile.

3. Meet somewhere public so you can bail if she's a freak or you just don't get a good vibe.

4. If you've met in said public place, and she seems ok, then move on to hanging out somewhere.

5. See what happens

6. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

If and when you send the email, I would recommend NOT waiting for her to respond.

7. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

Make your email stick out... put what you want to do in the email title.. girls get 100 a day. I put... "Hey (name)... ZOO? ICE BLOCKING?" which usually gets them to read it. Another thing you'll want to do is change your picture so it stands out, wear a funny hat or really flashy shirt or something like that. Try and message her while she is online.

8. Enthos

Enthos OT's Resident Who Fan

Put something catchy in the Title/Subject. Lyrics from a song or something like that. Then just do some small talk, ask her how her day was... or something.

9. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

figured that:mamoru:

Time for the I <3 Boobs shirt:kdubbd:

10. Whiffa

Whiffa Guest

when guys from myspace send me emails asking to hang out i get freaked out and don't ever reply back.

11. lordcoca

lordcoca Wading in the Velvet Sea

I've got messages from people on myspace wanting to hang out, I usually don't reply...I dunno, I can see something going horribly wrong. Like it being some crazy dude pretending to be a girl or something :noes: