FRK My written contribution...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MrEous, Jun 15, 2005.

1. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

This is just a story I had written a while ago...wanted to share with all of you.
    ------------------

I remember walking into your house that night…the warmth was a relief from the frigid cold outside. You stood in the entryway, smiling in a way I hadn’t seen before. You seemed excited to see me. You told me how cold it was outside and apologized for it being so warm inside, then told me to make myself at home. I took off my coat and set it on the couch. You asked me, “Could you help me with my computer? It’s messing up again…”. Slowly I followed you into your bedroom to see some candles and an incense burning. “It’s very cozy in here…” I commented, not trying to show my love for dimmer lighting. “Here you go” you said, pointing to your computer chair…”Now get to work.” While I was looking through some files you told me how much your back has been bothering you. “Could you just rub it a little bit? I don’t want you to spend hours helping me out, I’d feel bad.J” “Ok” I say without a second’s hesitation.

I turn around so you can lift your shirt up and lay down. “Ok, I’m ready…” your voice muffled as it is absorbed by your pillow. I spread some lotion into my hands and slowly warm it up for you. I rub it into your shoulders first, paying attention to every little muscle and working any knots that I find. Slowly I work myself down to your lower back…gently rubbing and caressing your soft, warm skin. You told me that your legs had been bothering you again and asked that I massage them a little. I work up each leg, paying attention to the back of your thighs. I could feel your skin getting hotter. I reached under your thigh to the front and massaged the front of your legs. I could hear you sighing as I ran my fingers deeper into your muscles. I ask you if it’s ok to massage your hands as well and you quickly say yes in a needful tone. I start massaging your hand and you suddenly grab it and pull me towards you bringing your lips to mine and kissing me longingly. I laid down next to you and held your head in my hand as we kissed. I start kissing you on your beautiful neck…slowly, methodically teasing every inch. You hold me closer and I can feel how hot your body is to mine.

I take off my shirt and hold your bare skin next to mine…I can feel your heartbeat and your skin is on fire. I start kissing on the lower part of your neck and across your shoulder. You get chills as I kiss further down…onto your chest…avoiding your nipples but staying close enough so you squirm around. You gasp as I take one of your nipples into my warm mouth and flick it with my tongue. I can feel it getting hard immediately and I move to your other nipple. Your skin tastes sweet to me…and I feel intoxicated. I can tell you are responding to me well…your skin is on fire and you’re taking deeper and deeper breaths.

You beg me to go further down now…So I move my mouth lower to your belly and tease it with my tongue. As I’m kissing, I gently pull down your shorts and start running my tongue along your pantyline…teasing you, making you squirm. I run my tongue along the bottom edge of them across the top of your right side and follow it down. I can feel your heat on my lips…begging, wanting…needing. I slide your panties off and immediately run my tongue across your lips. Just enough to tease you…now I can taste you and it is the best I have ever tasted. I know I’ve turned you on…so I plunge my tongue inside of you. You pull my head in closer and breath even heavier. I move my tongue up more and lick around your clit…making it harder as it pulses for more. I move my tongue away and tease you more on your lips as you beg me to do what you want me to do. I move back to your clit and gently pull it between my lips and flick it with my tongue. You scream in ecstasy as you climax…pulling my head in.

You tell me, “I want you inside me…now.” I pull off my jeans and underwear and you quickly grab me…making me hard easily. I put myself so it is resting on your lips, feeling your wetness…as you try to pull me in. I rub it around and finally I slowly let it in…inch by inch. You hold me tight and breathe a sigh of relief. I push all the way, inflicting a little bit of ‘good’ pain. I slowly pull out and slowly back in…careful not to hurt you…and careful not to let you finish again so fast. You beg me to go faster…so I start pushing in faster…harder. I can tell you’re on the brink again, so I slow down…only to tease you more. You beg me even more now…So I comply, letting you come harder than you ever have. You tell me you want me to finish inside you, so I build myself up and I push all the way in and finish completely. Holding each other tight, feeling complete…feeling satisfied in ecstasy…

2. BiteMe

BiteMe New Member

more more :bowdown: :drool:

3. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Sensual, and sweet :love: I like it

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I like a man with a sensitive and sensual side.... you don't see a lot of them here in FS... its all whips and chains and "on your knees, bitch!"

5. sexypony

sexypony New Member

Hey, I resemble that remark!:rofl:

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Oooh, but yours are amazing as well ;)

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Don't get me wrong... I wasn't complaining :naughty:

8. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Me too, cept I'm not as talented, and I try to hard to be funny, and I'm old, and there's hair growing out of my ears, and I have two kids, I chase off new members...

My dog likes me though.

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Awww!!!! Honey, we love you here! You ARE funny!!!! You have me crackin up everytime!!!! :kiss: :hug: