FRK My wife wants to fuck her uncle

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DC2, Feb 4, 2008.

1. DC2

DC2 Member

My wife and I aren't living together now and we'd been having more talks about things we did and things we want. I'd noticed my wife was treating this uncle of hers really nice. He is only about 5 years older than my wife. My wife always call him out for lunch/dinner. They can talk on the phone for a long time. He also treats her very nice all the time, almost like b/f nice. When I was talking to my wife, everytime she mention his name, she would sound excited. So finally yesterday, we were talking about some fantasy of ours. After a while of loosening her up, she finally admit she loves her uncle. She'd been admiring him since she was a little kid. She also told me her uncle did made a few moves on her, but they didn't cross any line to make things awkward. When they are together, my wife is always very happy and seems like both of them got this b/f, g/f feeling even without even holding hands or kissing or anything. So after talking some more with her about it, she told me she wouldn't mind fucking him. It is the first time she says she wants to fuck anything other than me and the sex toys. She isn't exactly a FSer and I am her first and her only one so far.

But here is the thing... instead of getting mad, I was actually excited. I told her, if he makes a move on her again, then go play with him. I gave her the ok to go date him. I even told her to dress up sexier in front of him to give him the impression that she wants him. I told her the only thing I do not accept is to actually have sex with him. My wife was so excited after I told her that. She said she really appreciate my understanding and that just made her love me even more. And she assured me she wouldn't do anything with him. She will just fantasize about it, but not actually do it. And whatever they do together, she would report them back to me. And yesterday, they met again. Except it was a family gathering so there wasn't much they could do. But my wife reported her feeling and everything to me. She is getting that love feeling from him. It is supposed to piss me off, but it didn't at all. I think I am a true FSer.

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Please be clear... this is a blood Uncle? Then is BJ/HJ still out of the question in your eyes?

3. DC2

DC2 Member

well, half blood uncle from the step grandpa. He is quite far in the family three.

I am not really sure if BJ?HJ would be out of the question. I guess I wouldn't mind since I told her fingering is fine.

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

In that case...... :naughty:

5. DC2

DC2 Member

Forgot to mention. My wife asked me if fingering is ok. I asked her how she would like to be fingered and she responded "squirt". I was going to say no about fingering, but I guess I should let her have some relief internally instead of just touching and kissing.

6. MB300E87

MB300E87 Active Member

whoa.. hot and weird at the same time haha. the family aspect makes it pretty damn risky but if you guys pull it off... hey why not?

7. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Sorry to say, but...... :ugh:

I'm not sure what I'm most uncomfortable with, the blood relation, or the fact that you still control who your wife has sex with even though you're no longer together... :ugh:

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Inconsistent pluralization FTL.....also I couldn't help but think of that Terrence and Phillip song. :)

9. ustfdes

ustfdes LPC ID: 20394

:rofl:

hell, go for it. the only problem i can see with the half-blood relation (entirely) is pregnancy. more than 50% of youths/young adults fantasize about a blood relative at one point or another....so you can't be frowned upon by THAT many people.....especially in FS.

10. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

So....you dont live with your wife? Whats the story there? Getting divorced?

Anyways, I would say you should at least be alright for BJ/HJ if youre gonna let it go this far.

11. ustfdes

ustfdes LPC ID: 20394

i agree.

i mean, realistically, if you tell her not to, and she wants to anyways, she has a higher chance of doing it and telling you she didnt....because if something this taboo, goes this far already, then the likelihood of her STOPPING what it happening in the heat of the moment is pretty much non-existant.

12. DC2

DC2 Member

We are still together, but we work in different city so we only get to see each other once in a few months

13. DC2

DC2 Member

It is no where near that far. My wife is very conservative actually, that why she assured me she would just keep everything in her fantasy instead of actually doing it even though it is okayed by me.

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

That is awesome. Although the idea of my gf fucking a family member would be quite exciting to me, I don't know how I would feel about it if it were to actually happen. If they do fool around there might a good chance that it'll lead to sex. Do you have incestuous fantasies yourself?

15. DC2

DC2 Member

I fantasize about every hot chick on earth regardless of who they are, but that doesn't mean I would actually do it. As for my wife, she never had crazy fantasy and she is normally too strict to herself to try or think of anything. So this came as a suprise to me and also a chance to make her more kinky and naughty.

16. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

nice story.......=)

17. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Weird.

18. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Ahhh ok. Makes sense.

But still, to me, the incest thing is :ugh:

Sorry.

19. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

You shouldn't be in FreakyShiat then....

20. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

You don't have to be into EVERY type of freaky stuff in order to be in here. Maybe she's into other FS stuff just incest isn't her thing. Besides, her comments were quite polite. It wasn't like she was saying "ewww that's disgusting!!" or anything like that. So leave her be.

21. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

I've had sexual fantasies with distant cousins before and family

22. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

That's a very good point.

23. DC2

DC2 Member

I don't know... I kinda think the incest thing makes it hot. They both want each other, but they both can't have each other.

And seriously, I would think if some guy has a very very hot sister, they would fantasize about her all the time. Just never really do things for real.

24. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

I can see this going further than what you'd like it to.

So they get together and she lets him finger her. I think it won't be long before they end up fucking.

Are you ready for that?

25. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

Nah brah. There are some things that aren't cool, even in here. I'd say they are:

1. Scat (Not golden showers)
    2. Necrophelia
    3. Children
    4. Incest <-- although I don't think cousins count. I have a second cousin who I would gladly fuck.

Watch me get banned for this post.