SRS My weird problem.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TheUnrealSlimShady™, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Well, I wanted to post on this site about other things, but right now a problem has kind of been bothering me. Any help with this would be appreciated.

In the past months, I have felt sexually attracted to my 25-year-old aunt. (I am 14, I didn't know if there were age limits to join this site, so I just put my real age) Well, anyways, since the end last year, I have been having fantasies of her and stuff like that. I know it's wrong to think of that involving her. It's not that I want to have sex with her (thankfully, it has never happened), it's just the random fantasies and my attraction towards her.

Also, yesterday, I went to a family party and she was there. My cousin and I were going to the mall with her first and then to the party. I noticed that during the whole time I was with her, I just thought everything she did was cool, like blasting loud rap music, driving fast, and other things. Some of those were things that my mom does and they really annoy me, but when my aunt did it, it seemed cool.

I guess I think she's very cool, and then somehow, it turns into being attracted to her(she's pretty, in my opinion) and I guess the things we have in common(music interests, tech interests, etc...) have contributed to this. Well, thanks to anyone who can help me with this embarassing problem I have.

-TheUnrealSlimShady™

2. LiQuiD_FuSioN

LiQuiD_FuSioN New Member

Well, you're both family man, I doubt it's going to go any further. Just because she's a female and is attractive, doesn't mean she has a floating "open for business" over her head. If she starts to hug you in weird places, dresses up for you, any of that romantic type stuff, then it's getting serious, but I don't see it yet from what you're telling us.

I think she will always and remain your cool aunt, if she hasn't shown you any other types of affection then she won't go any deeper than that dude. I think we all have a situation like this once in our lives,.. Other than that, man ya need to find a gf! I suggest to keep your mind busy, she is your aunt, it would be weird to have her as your gf right? hehe, well try to have fun Shady, tell me what you think.

3. b1ue

b1ue it only hurts the first time...

ask her for assistance in dealing w/the ladies. 25 yr old womens are very smart.. and most of em that I know would love to help a 14yr old get started. She can train you to be a master.pimp if you ask.. ;)

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Yeah this thing can happen on a young age when your sexuality pops up and you have no real way to guide or respond on it and steer it towards the right direction.

Its also the case sometimes that people feel attracted to what is generally 'known' or 'familiar' to them.

I think you should 'drop' and forget your attraction towards your aunt as soon as possible, and go hunt for girls that are on and around your age.

So just consider this as a signal that you should begin going out and dating with girls from now. This way you can blend away your attraction on your aunt and focus on girls that are within your range.

5. Well, she has done some things that(to me) seem romantic. When she says "hi" to me, she says my name in a sexy-sounding way. Also, one time at her house, we were walking down the stairs, and she held my arm in that way that people who lik each other do it.

Also, about the getting a girlfriend thing, girls like to think of me as the ideal person to cheat from during tests, they don't like me for who I am.

She knows I'm very shy about stuff, so it's quite impossible that I would even build up the courage to talk to her about stuff like that and, you're right about the "smart" thing, since she's the only other intellectual in the family(I know it sounds mean, but it's kind of true).

I am trying to forget about feeling attracted to my aunt, it works until I go to her house or spend time with her. I would date girls my age, but as I said, they don't like me, and they think of me as the nerd who can't get a girl.

6. What you're experiencing is normal. It's not unhealthy for a young man of your age to have those types of thoughts about anyone including men. As you come into your sexual orientation it and move through puberty you'll become aware of limitations to acting on those impulses.

7. Well, I haven't felt attracted to men, but I understand what you mean. I guess it's normal for that to happen to me, but it feels weird to me that I'm attracted to her.

8. Darketernal

Hopefully it will die out(that would be normal) but if it remains seek psychiatric help and counselling immediatly.

9. Well, my aunt(the same one I've felt attracted to) is on her way to becomming a psychologist, so I could always speak to her if it doesn't go away.

But, with the advice I got here, it has started to go away. In 5 replies in this forum, I got more help than 20 replies in a teen forum meant for solving people's problems. Thanks everyone.

10. It's going to feel weird, because you know in your head already that there are social limitations on this issue. I would respect this limitation given she's family, but it is most certainly normal at your age to experience this, and it will go away.

11. It has started to go away, I mainly feel like that when I spend time with her, but after a while it goes away.

12. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Its totally normal. Just try to keep it under control, and jerk off to other girls/women, if you can.

BTW: If you haven't nutted thinking about her, I insist that you do so at least once, and then move on with your fantasies.

13. hi chief

hi chief Guest

Yeah it's very normal for us guys, when going through puberty, to find ourselves sexually attracted to... essentially what metallic said, anything fuckable :p Your aunt appeals to you because during this critical time (when our sexual urges become stronger...) she is aware of you, you know her, you know her personality, shes a female, and shes pretty. All of these lead to a sexual attraction that you would normally have for girls your age if they did pay more attention to you. Don't worry about it, just don't try and go for anything because it probably would never work out and would just cause tension/awkwardness between family members. When you get older these feelings will most likely subside.

Try and date other girls in your age range, or at least get some close female friends.

14. I'm just curious, wouldn't that make me feel more attracted to her?

15. johan

johan Active Member

Maybe he's thinking once you have your fill -- that you'll then move onto other, more attainable targets.

16. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Uhhh... it would, yes, IF you keep obsessing. But if you think of it as a grand finale, you FINALLY got to hit that shit nice and proper (if only in fantasy), so you can move on... then I think its a good thing. I'd hate to have her popping into the back of your head later on. I say out with it. Bust a good one, and be done with it.

17. Darketernal

I wouldn't tell it to her :noes: :ugh: :ugh2:

18. Ok, that makes more sense to me now, I guess I'll try that.
    If it were to get to a really serious point, I would probably ask her for advice, but I would do those things that people say it's their friend when they talk about themselves. But I don't see it getting worse, since it has started to go away.

19. Fei

Fei Guest

well atleast you know that you are not gay

20. Yes, that's a good thing. Today, my mom did a good job at inadvertantly ruining the fantasies that I sometimes have about my aunt. We were watching a video tape of something from three years ago, and she said that she looked like my aunt, which really creeped me out. I think that because of what she said(and the advice from here) my problem may finally end.

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

haha that's good that your mom said that. Yeah it's completely normal. I've felt attraction to a couple of my family members when I was younger. Now not so much. You're at a stage where you're just curious about sex. Don't let your mind play tricks on you though. Even if it seems she might be flirting, she's probably just being herself or trying to make you feel more comfortable. I would think that she would look at you like someone she can tease a little. Yes it can be flattering, but don't mistake it for genuine attraction.

22. Thanks for telling me that, since that part is what has been confusing me the most. I think she actually does that because she knows I don't talk a lot and it seems that I'm somewhat anti-social, so I guess that she's trying to get me to talk more or something. Also, I guess that she knows about the "normal" teenage shyness that I have, so she's probably trying to get me out of feeling that.

23. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

it sounds like you are having a great time bonding with your aunt and that this can develop into one of those family relationships that are special over a lifetime. It's normal to have sexual feelings about people that would be "socially inappropriate' to have a relationship with. I think as long as they are fantasies, they are not wrong.

you said earlier that you were shy and that she might be trying to help you come out of your shyness. makes a bit more sense. More girls will come along. Once you break out of your shyness and become a chick magnet, memories of your aunt will quickly turn into backup fantasy material to the fantasies of other girls that are sure to come into the picture :) ;)

24. I never thought of it that way, thanks.