My Unicorn is moving back home.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ryanbum, May 12, 2006.

1. ryanbum

ryanbum Its the one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it

Ok so to make a long story short, the girl that I have been between friend/girlfriend is moving back to Houston. It has been a rocky road for the past 4 years and right before I found out that she was moving back I wrote her an email saying outright all my feelings and what I wanted from our relationship. I don't know what to think right now. I don't know if I should cut my losses and just move on.... Below is the email I sent:

Hey there, Dana. You know I'd really love to come visit you again and take you with me to Thailand but when I last saw you, I realized that I am not even close to being over you. I still hold onto the shadow of hope that someday will be the right time and place for us. I know you don't want to hear that but, it's the truth and truth is all I have left to give. You should take it as a complement that I can't get over you so easily, I usually don't dwell on the past.

When I think of you, I think of us. That may be selfish but again, it's true. I'm sure that I will always love you but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to love you just as a friend. In the business world we talk about the "power position" and you've always been in it. I've tried to find a way to change that but I haven't found it yet. I've never put myself out like this to anyone. I've never been as vulnerable as when I talk to you. If you don't want this to change you have to let go of your apprehensions and make yourself vulnerable. Once in the past I heard you tell me how good it made you feel that I was so into you, don't forget that.

You don't know how hard it is to push the send button now. I actually have a sealed, stamped letter almost identical to this that I wrote in January ready to send to you. It has been in my car waiting for the courage to send. I hesitate because I know it will probably be a long time until I hear from you but I have to accept that. I miss you everyday, I miss us every second.

Love,

Ryan

2. MP525i

MP525i New Member

mmm.. sounds like an act of despiration... i dunno how attractive that will be to her.

:hsugh:

3. Sexican

Sexican New Member

women enjoy men who can spell the word 'compliment' also. i think you screwed yourself with that one.