SRS My uncle passed away two hours ago

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BoypussY, Jan 23, 2005.

1. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

He had colon cancer for the longest time now. He was going under chemo-therapy and everything you can think of. He lived in Iran and was expected do die over this past summer. My family and I were able to fly out there over the summer to visit, and supposedly he gained stength and courage when he saw us. He was especially happy to see my dad since he hasn' been back to Iran for the last 25 years now.

We got news a week ago that he was doing really, really bad now. My mom couldn't take it so she went back to Iran to visit. He could barely speak and was in a world of pain. He was happy to see my mom visit again but it was too late this time to recover. We just got word that he passed away 2 hours ago. The good thing was that he died when the whole family was beside him. I guess it was a good way to go. I'm especially happy my mom was alongside her brother as he slowly slipped away, she would've gone crazy if he died when she wasn't there.

I just wanted to really stress that it's really important to visit someone who you think might not make it soon. We are always busy with work and other personal issues, but it's always worth it to take time to visit that special someone before its too late. You'll be sorry for the rest of your life if you don't get to see that particular person before they pass away.

:sadwavey: uncle

2. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

On Topic --> Asylum

my condolences for your loss :hug:

3. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

that is a shame, man ...

condolences for yourself and your family!!

:hug:

4. mel my finger

mel my finger New Member

:grouphug:

sorry to hear that, mang...i lost my uncle to lung cancer this past october too...