SRS My uncle is such a fuckin prick - has been all his life. I cannot fuckin stand him!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Mar 10, 2007.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Im sure im not the only one who has a relative that they absolutely hate with a passion :wtc:

Its nothing new to me, or to anyone in the family for that matter. One of my uncles has always been a total prick all his whole life, insensitive old man (at least getting there in age lol). Ive never liked the guy, ever. Brief desc. about him - hes 41 and still lives at home with mom, has never lived on his own, and is single, a virgin, is a bartender, wastes his money gambling in vegas, and prefers to date girls half his age - whom only turn out to use him for his money and free rides in his nice cars LOL and yet this loser is to stupid to realize it. :rolleyes: The last girl he dated was 19, she was from Greece and I guess apparently she used him saying how she would move down here to see him....but all she wanted was a free plane ticket to Canada. :rofl: Oh, and she got that alright :mamoru: My uncle is a very wealthy man, he has 3 cars (Lexus, BMW and Benz), and spends a lot of time travelling.

WHen I was little I would still be nice to him and not show it, but now as the years went on and I got much older (26), my tolerance for him has wore thin and now has been completely demolished and I am sure he can tell that I cannot stand him. Im sick of his crap, every family gathering - whether its grandmas birthday, wedding, whatever - all he does is insult people and be a total grouch about everything. Whine about this, whine about that, blah blah blah blah blah. Ah Im 41 and still single, why not take it out on people? Why even attend when you are just going to bring your angry self and lash out on everyone? Good lord! Try thinking of others for a change, and grow some fuckin emotion old man! This asshole has absolutely no heart what so ever.

This afternoon was my sisters baby shower, and all he did in the time he was there was insult people left right and center. :rolleyes: Always has to pick on people. Hes always laughing, always, and you would think hes just a funny laid back guy right? WRONG! Hes laughing AT people, not with them. I dont know what this assholes deal is with me, but every fuckin time I see this prick, he always has to fuckin bring up the fact how I am 26 and havent got my career started. Every single fuckin god damn time I have to see this bastard, he always has to bring it up.

"So what are you doing now?....stupid office job?....how much you making?....thats it?...I thought you went to school....why dont you find a job in that for a change?....whats taking so long? *he laughs to further enchance insult*

Yes Im 26 and have never been able to get my career path/dream job going. Ive worked dead end jobs for the past 8 or 9 yrs and even though I did go to school for what I want to do, I couldnt find work from it. Im not proud of it, its not something I feel confident telling girls - "Oh ya Im 26 and Ive never been able to start a career."

Hey jackass, do you not think Im trying to fuckin change it? Good lord you fuckin son of a bitch, GET OFF MY FUCKIN CASE ALREADY!!!! GOD HE JUST PISSES ME OFF!!...especially seeing him today. At the shower, he was sitting at a table with my cousin and his wife (with plenty of seats open btw), and Im sitting about 20ft from them on the couch - gee wonder why:hsugh:. As he is laughing and smirking about this and that (they were talking about my cousins new job btw), he turns around and of course, once again has to bring up the fact that Ive never been able to get my career started. :fawk::rolleyes: I just looked the other way and acted as if I never even heard the fuckin jackass. But holy christ dude, get off my case! ARGH!!!!!! :rolleyes: SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO SEE HIM GET HIS TEETH KNOCKED OUT. THIS GUY HAS NO FUCKIN RESPECT FOR ANYTHING IN LIFE, NOT EVEN HIMSELF! HE'S THE COCKIEST SHIT, AND THINKS HE OWNS THE WORLD. :rolleyes:

Really, I cannot stand this guy period - hes a total fuckin prick. Im not the only one in the family who thinks this way. But nobody feels such hatred towards him as I do - mainly because he always has to fuckin pick on me. And I also dont fuckin appreciate him always blatantly insulting people - why? What does he get out of it? Does it make him feel like a man? Likes hes finally hit puberty? I always avoid confrontation with him at family gatherings and he knows it - I will even start conversation with strangers if I have to, to avoid him bringing up my personal life. GROW UP YOU FUCKIN CHILD! YOU ARE A FUCKIN DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY! And this guy wonders why hes still single at age 41 :rolleyes::ugh:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2007
  2. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

When he gives you shit, give him more. It sounds like it wouldn't be too hard to call him out on how worthless he is. Soon enough he will stop fucking with you if all that happens is he gets told how fucking worthless he is.

3. johan

johan Active Member

So you've put here about 50 pounds of stuff you wish you could've laid down on him.
    What stopped you from handing him even one ounce of that.

4. SweetPoison

SweetPoison New Member

He needs to finally get laid. Then maybe he will be in a better mood.

5. kpop

kpop New Member

you say his a bartender but you also say his super rich ???

6. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

HOLY SHIT WHAT A COOL DUDE! CAN I GET HIS NUMBER!?:bowdown::bowdown:

I wanna be him when im 41!!! HAHA picking on people man he sounds really cool! You should learn from him. Spend some time with him?

About your career, this might be far fetched but i know how inlove some people are with their home towns... Ever thinking of moving away? You might stand a better chanse in NY?

7. JakobwithaK

Well first off Im not one to lash out on someone if I dont have to, especially someone within the family. Trust me if I could I would, but it would make me look so bad. Yes I know my uncle is fuckin worthless, he knows it and just about everyone else knows as well. Theres obviously a reason why he acts this way and we all know why. But I think most of us in the family just rather choose to ignore him than lash out on him. Because at his age right now, he wont change. Hes been like this all his life, so what good will it be bitching him out? Absolutely jack squat. He aint worth my time or effort.

8. JakobwithaK

read above:)

9. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

tell him you're waiting to start your career when he moves out of his parents house.

10. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

If he isn't worth your time or effort, he isn't worth bitching about. You have every right in the world to put someone in their place for talking to you like that, but if you want to sit and take it thats on you. Maybe if someone would have told him to grow the fuck up and move out when he was younger he wouldn't have these problems now.

11. gkremian

gkremian New Member

He sounds like a major prick, but maybe he's hardest on you because he expects the most from you? It doesn't take away from the fact that the dude is a major immature asshole, but I know I'm always hardest on people I expect the most from.

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Why are you bitching about it if you're not going to do anything? You can't really complain about someone making fun of you if you just sit there and take it. Stand up for yourself.

13. verveintuition

verveintuition New Member

You're right about one thing: if you did cuss him out in front of the rest of the family, they'd probably look at you like you were insane. It would be perceived as your fault, and they'd just think you disrespectful.

So instead, do stand up for yourself and calmly reply to him. He is an adult and so are you. If he can speak to you like that, surely he should be able to handle a rebuttal: A calm, intelligent reply that he probably doesn't usually expect from the people he insults. From your brief story, he acts this way out of blatant insecurity, otherwise, why would he bother?

Maybe you should ask him that: Are you insecure, Uncle So-and-So? Have a little fun baiting him, but I think you should get this out of your system and then ignore him. Otherwise, why should you care? If he continues to belittle you, calmly reply back to him that he doesn't really know anything about you. The world is full of people who push other people's buttons in an effort to make themselves feel better. Joking and smiles are one thing, and someone who doesn't know when to quit, until they get you upset and satisfy themselves though, are quite another. Odds are that he's going to continue to be like this, but hopefully, after you've stood up to him, he'll leave you be, knowing he can't rile you up anymore. Remember not to curse and pitch a fit though as that's probably what he wants.

My two cents / imo.... Good luck and make your luck. :)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  14. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This one really made me laugh. Not that I suggest you actually say it, but damn, I think that one would put him in his place.

15. bounty_hunter

bounty_hunter New Member

I can see where if you bring up the fact and fight back you'll be made out to be the bad guy in this situation. Everyone will forget your uncle and think of you as the asshole because he's just being him..I FUCKING HATE THAT EXCUSE

don't mind charlie..he's just charlie.

well charlie is a pedophile

16. JakobwithaK

This has gotten way out of hand with all these useless repetitive family dinners. I swear theres like a god damn family dinner/lunch every fuckin week! Another family lunch tommorow, wtf? :ugh::rolleyes: And another 2hrs having to put up with this FUCKIN ASSHOLE! I know Im going to be stuck at the same table with him (since hes still single, hes still considered a kid lol). But grrr, I cant put up with this asshole anymore. I just wanna fuckin clock him.:wtc::eek3:

This is pissing me off, have to see that fuckin jackass again tommorow. Ya, this is exactly how I wanna be spending my sunday afternoon :rolleyes::fawk:And I have to go because we are visiting the graveyard first (we do this every year in respect of my great grandma). And then lunch after. Someone please give me some tips, because the last thing I wanna be doing on my Sunday afternoon is being around this fuckin pathetic being. I aint even gonna look his way, fuckin douche.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  17. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Buddy why do you even go out to these things? Do you live at home too? Just don't go for gods sake...

By the way I can somewhat relate to you, My uncle also lives with his mama, hes mid 40's and his mom is in 80's (in Ukraine). LOL isnt that sad or what. Except he finished University in accounting and becouse of some mental block or some inability to relate with ppl he was never able to find a job or have a girl... Obviously he feels like shit about himself. But if he has to take it out on other people I'd quickly put him in his place..

Last time I saw him he was in the 30s and I always thought he was kinda cool uncle prolly settling down, but as soon as I left I knew. I'm not surprised if he will stay in the same position for the next 30 years...

18. JakobwithaK

Easier said than done, and yes I live with mom and dad. Well I have my own basement suite with own garage and etc pay the bills, but still...

Normally I dont go to most of the family gatherings but this one is different
    because tommorow is the day my great grandma passed away and its out of respect for her to visit her grave. But the whole lunch, dinner thinghas gotten out of hand. A lot of it has to do with the fact my grandma lost her hubby back in Aug....which I can understand. But just because everyone else is going to lunch, we all have to go too (that includes my older sisters who are married) :rolleyes: This is really pissing me off.

I understand that grandma lost her husband back in Aug and her being home alone for 95% of the week makes her lonely. And thast why weve been all going out for dinners more often - but two or three times in a week? :ugh: Just couple weeks ago, I remember my parents were out with everyone for supper Mon-fri! I didnt go to any of them. And just because I dont show up to most of them, my relatives take offense to it as if I dont like being around them and treat me like an outsider. Just like how I dont eat (or much) when I go...and they assume im a veggetarian :ugh:. Every fuckin god damn time we go eat "Are you still a veggetarian.........how come you dont eat meat?" I AINT NO GOD DAMN FUCKIN VEGETARIAN ALRIGHT! GET OFF MY FUCKIN GOD DAMN CASE! CHRIST!!!"

Maybe if they didnt go to the same god damn restaurant every time, I would actually go and eat for a change.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  19. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

Well that's their problem if they take offence.. Not everyone has their weeks full of spare time they can devote to lunches. They better be able to understand that..

Then again im not much of a family person :hs:

20. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You sound like you have some serious anger issues :hsugh:

If you are 26 then why are you still living at home? You are paying bills anyway so you might as well pay them somewhere else where you won't have to deal with your family. You're never going to be able to change your family, all you can do is work on making your own life better so it won't matter as much.