my turn for help.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Jun 16, 2006.

1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Ok.....so my girlfriend of 3 months and I recently broke up. This si going to be kinda long, but it is still the condensed version. She broke up with be the day before our 3 month anniversary, and the next day, begged me back. So I thought maybe just stress or something and decided to try again. The next night, she put me off to go hang out with some guy.....thats where I drew the line and broke up with her. This is where the problems of my life began.

We continued to talk some........not much, but we decided to go see a movie together just as friends. While we were out, she mentioned that she had still not had her period. So I thought "well shit" and we went and bought a test and low and behold, she was pregnant. We (actually SHE) decided that we were not ready to handle a child and wanted an abortion. I begged and pleaded with her to keep it. Of course, I really have no say and then she got the abortion. Right before she got the abortion, she began being REALLY hateful to me. never had anything nice to say.

I tried to be nice and help her through her morning sickness and all she would say is "leave me alone, your not my boyfriend." I was just being nice. I brought her club soda up to her work and she said "YOU ARE NOT BOYFRIEND AND IF YOU DON"T LEAVE I WILL CALL THE COPS AND PUT CHARGES ON YOU FOR HARASSMENT"

I left right then and there.

I decide to never call her again................

now, some background information.......we were really into each other, and I asked her to go to Disney with me and my family. She decided to go and was really looking forward to it.

Ok.........so I decide to never call her again and a week later she calls me. At first, I was thinking that she wanted to apologize for being a royal bitch, but I was wrong. She calls and says "How do I change my Airline ticket to somewhere else?" and I tell her that I went over this 100 times with her and she should know then she pulls the "Megan (girl she works with) says your lying." so I respond, "well dammit, call the airline if you think im lying" then she says "ok, thats all I needed bye"

now, after this.......I still don't call her. I hear from her friends that she thinks about me. She told me she wasnt' ready for a relationship now, and wasn't over her last boyfriend. So she leaves signs everywhere.........like she'd put little hidden messages on myspace like a "boyfriend application" or songs that we loved together. All the while, im thinking she probably wants me back.

Then, last night, I went to this party. Now I should mention that my best friend is dating her best friend. So I was up at walmart getting some things and I happen to run into my Ex girlfriend (girl I met before this one) and invite her over. When I get there, Jenna (my ex girls best friend) gives me this mean look like I can't believe you brought her over. Anyways....

This morning, at 8AM after being up most of the night, she calls me and says "Brandon.......Somebody slashed my tires last night and jenna said you left and went to walmart, now im not saying its you, but I just want to give you a heads up that we did install security cameras and I am going to find out who did it" and I calmy responded "XXXXXXX I was wtih friends all night, I have had friends with me everywhere, and there is no way i'd slash your tires" so she is like whatever and hangs up.

I call her right back and say "XXXXX we only were together for 3 months, I am not that upset by this. I have been nothing but nice too you and you know there is no way i'd slash your tires." and she responds with "WHATEVER BRANDON, I KNOW IT WAS YOU AND IM GOING TO PROVE IT"

Luckily........I have friends who weren't drunk (and neither was I) who can vouch for being with me the whole night.

Now my ex-girlfriend is a very passive-aggressive woman is VERY VERY jealous, and always wants to get her way.

Now magically, about 20 minutes or so after all this happens, she instantly changes her myspace from "single" to "in a relationship" which is to undoubtedly piss me off. What she doesn't know, is I know that the guy she is claiming to be her boyfriend likes her, but I know she can't stand him and made that obvious. She is not a partier adn he is a HUGE oone. Then she changes her title from "her name" to "Hamads Girl." now I am not saying they are not in a relatinoship, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Now this just happened today, and I cannot understand how a month has gone by and she still thniks im out to get her or something. Her friend said she wants me to sit aroudn and do nothing, and instead my friends helped me get passed everything and move on.

So my question to OT, what is wrong with this girl, what does she want me to do, because I don't call her/txt/anything to her, and what SHOULD I do (that is legal)

Thank you so much.

2. Pseudonym

Pseudonym --

Ignore her? seems like your over her.. i wouldn't put up with stupid stuff when i don't have too.

maybe i misunderstood the whole situation

3. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

shes trying to play games with you. you sound like you dont want anything to do with her, so ignore her. But it kinda sounds like you are totally over her, i mean you are checking her myspace shit still and noticing that stuff..

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

The problem? You're acting like an adult and it's a challenge. I bet she's a control freak, right? She wants things on her terms and since you won't give it to her she is trying to take control.

My suggestion would be to 100% never talk to her. Do the "broken record" on her which is to pick ONE sentence that is the only thing you will ever say to her, such as "I'm sorry, we can't be friends so I can't talk to you. Good bye" and hang up on her. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Do not answer questions, do not respond to anything she says (because everything she does is designed to get a reponse from you.)

Think about it like this: When you were in elementry school and the other kids were teasing you, what did your parents say? "Just ignore them." That's the ticket. So long as you respond she will continue because you are giving her attention (albeit negative attention) but that is what she wants - she is CONTROLLING you when you respond.

As soon as you stop responding, you are in control and she will move on.

100% stop talking to her, to her friends, about her, etc.

5. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Thanks poco.......thats what ill do!

Your 100% right, she is a huge control freak.