LGBT My trip to Vegas v.PICS

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Matitulo, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Matitulo

Matitulo If sexy never left then why is everybody on my shi

:wavey: Thought I'd share my trip to Vegas last weekend :wiggle:

My uncle was turning 50 and wanted to visit his birthplace for his birthday celebration. So, the whole family packed up and stayed at Mandalay Bay for the weekend, which is a :bowdown: place. My family flew out from the Bay Area, and I flew out later in the day from Santa Barbara and met them at the hotel. We went to dinner at an italian restaurant called Trattorio del Lupo, and I had the BEST king salmon I've ever had in my life. Here I am enjoying a nice chardonnay that my grandma got for us:

[​IMG]

Pic of grandma and me:

[​IMG]

My mom and me:

[​IMG]

After dinner, our night consisted of two shows. The first show we went to was KÀ Cirque Du Soleil. Ok, if you're going to see any show in Vegas, this HAS to be the one you go to. Everything is extremely detailed, even the audience seating, and you're sucked into the story from the very beginning. The show is based on two twins, a brother and sister, who get separated while their villaged is being attacked by outsiders. The resulting show blew me away. The stage consisted of two hydrolic platforms, and it could change its height and rotate for each scene. We couldn't take pictures inside, but my sister and I got a picture with one of the ushers outside:

[​IMG]

There's also some videos up on youtube of the actual show if you want to check it out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvDW4DRj7gc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN2tHm3UH0M

After this was done, we went to go see the magician Hans Klok with my uncle's family. Little did I know that Pamela Anderson would be his assistant. :o Overall, it was pretty cheesy, but there was some cool stuff at the end. Mostly just girls in bikinis disappearing:noes:. However, we did manage to get a photo of someone trying to impersonate Pamela after the show (with two foreigners from Sweden, I believe):

[​IMG]

After the show, we decided to walk back from Planet Hollywood to Mandalay Bay...it was a long walk.

[​IMG]

The next morning, we got up and went to New York, New York at 11 to go on the roller coaster. Me in front:

[​IMG]

My sister and dad:

[​IMG]

The coaster was sweet, and what better way to celebrate our ride than with buttery nipple shots at the Coyote Ugly. Yes, my dad took one too. We also picked up 32 oz cups and filled em with slushy alcohol goodness.

[​IMG]

Once we got back to the hotel, my sister and I decided to hit up the pools. Mandalay Bay is ridiculous in the fact that it has a wave pool and a lazy river, in addition to a couple regular pools. Also, it has a beach. Here's a view of the pool area from our room on the 27th floor:

[​IMG]

We got increasingly more drunk throughout the day, and I have to say it was extremely relaxing. Here's me with my sweet v-neck tanline:

[​IMG]

The sis and me:

[​IMG]

We wanted to take a shot of the family, and we wanted some sweet decorations, so we "borrowed" the lighted palm tree. The pool attendant on the left was pissed, and was a big jerk about it :nono:

[​IMG]

He ran off with his stupid palm tree after we took the picture. After we roasted at the pool for a good 5 hours, we got changed for dinner and gambled to pass the time until our reservation was ready. I ended up winning $10.50 on the penny slots, lol. We were confused:

[​IMG]

Our dinner consisted of a set menu that my aunt had decided previously. We ate at a mexican restaurant, and had bottomless margaritas. The following photographs are a result of a long day of drinking.

My sister:
    [​IMG]

With our mom, and our grandpa on the left (notice he only has four fingers :run:)

[​IMG]

I was hungry, and my sister wouldn't stop taking pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me, grandma, uncle, sister:

[​IMG]

Drunk with chocolate, lol:

[​IMG]

I thought it would be funny to motorboat the statue on our way back to our room, and apparently my dad thought it would be funny to take a picture:

[​IMG]

Later that night, my sister and I went out to the Rum Jungle, which is the club inside Mandalay. Evening attire:

[​IMG]

We got there before 11, so we didn't have to pay the $25 dollar cover charge. :bowdown:. Thinking of all the money I saved, I decided to get a drink. My pineapple and vodka cost me 11 dollars :squint:. My sister and I also realized that it was awkward to dance with each other, so we left and got back to the room at around 12:30.

All in all, it was one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had. I got to spend time with the fam and drink myself silly. Goodbye Mandalay, hope to visit you soon.

[​IMG]

2. 2500

2500 Guest

hi-res of pool attendant? haha. i want to go to vegas so bad, but the BF is only 18 :( hafta wait 3 years.

3. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

Damn, makes me miss vegas..I can't wait to turn 21 though so i can go to Pure.....and gamble, and drink lol

but looks like u had a ton of fun

4. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I thought you photoshopped that girl's face when I first saw this pic.

[​IMG]

Did you get a chance to check out Krave? I wanted to when I was in Vegas a few months ago, but I ended up at Tangerine instead :o

Ka was cool, but I thought that O was more impressive, although that part with the sand sliding down the stage was pretty awesome :coold:

5. cedric

no thanks :ugh:

6. Matitulo

We only got a chance to check out the two shows on friday. I definitely plan to return to vegas to check out one of the other cirque shows, either O or mystere.

7. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Sweet jesus I don't know who you stole sexy back from but clearly you deserved sexy more then they did!

8. cedric

O is supposed to be the best; the water adds an entire new dimension to the acrobatics. I heard that it was a lot better than Mystere. I also heard mixed reactions about Zumanity :o

Also worth going to are Tao, Tryst, Pure, and Body English (only if you go on a Sunday night). If you don't mind waiting in line for a few hours, Rehab at the Hard Rock is supposed to be pretty sweet too.

9. Matitulo

We tried to go to LAX at the Luxor on Saturday night, but the line was ridiculously long, so we went to the jungle instead. We were tired as hell anyway, was a good alternative.

10. cedric

Vegas is a weird place in that having girls with you won't really get you into clubs. The only ways to get in (besides waiting in a stupidly-long line) are either knowing someone or having a ton of money to spend on bottle service (prices start at like $400/bottle).

The last time I went, a friend knew one of the DJ's at a popular place so we didn't wait for anything and he managed to get 15+ guys (bachelor party) into 6 clubs in 3 nights. I can't believe how much cash I blew on that trip though :hs:

Never been to LAX. I'm guessing that's what Ra turned into after it died :o

11. sholnay

sholnay New Member

12. jbbb

jbbb New Member

You are just so fucking HOT :eek3::bowdown:

13. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

I dont mean to leghump, sir, but you are an absolutely near perfect specimen of man. :bowdown::naughty:

14. jbbb

jbbb New Member

OK, now that I am done appreciating your perfection, I would like to add that you and your family look so sweet on those pics :)

Gongratulations man!

15. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

Going there next week for SEMA. I get to spend a whole week there. I plan on getting arrested for something before the end of the week :p Hopefully I'll have enough money saved up to do some fun stuff while i'm there.

16. brokengold

brokengold New Member

Play some poker for me!

17. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

At least that's a lot nicer sounding then my drunken post a few posts up :o :hs:

18. Matitulo

lol, 2girls1cup. mebbe on the vegas trip, if i has money. i'm poor atm :wtc:

19. Matitulo

Yeah, isn't that the really sexual one? That would weird me out too.

20. Matitulo

lol @ comments :)

I think we should plan an OT Closet trip to Vegas. Lots of drunken debauchery.

21. sholnay

sholnay New Member

i'll be your sugar daddy :nx:

22. Matitulo

Done.

As your first duty, you must buy me a new car. I'll be expecting the delivery of said car later tonight.

23. sholnay

sholnay New Member

done.

your duty is to not complain when you are arrested for driving said car.

24. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:bowrofl: How Lohan/Hilton-esque.

25. cedric

again, you do know he's white right? :eek4: