SRS my thoughts

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by element4all, Mar 15, 2007.

1. element4all

element4all Active Member

Dear Mr./Mrs._________,
    I am sorry for my current, past, and future actions. For i not know what I am to do. I know what i was to do, but did not do. I will do all i can in my own power to change the future actions of myself to others. I act out of not knowing, not caring, not loving enough about life and others own life. I am not sure what is to become of me, my friends, my family, my acquaintances, and anyone; and everyone that i have and will act upon. For my life is not what it seems. It is just a spirit occupying a sack of flesh and blood we call a body. The body and be weakened and kiled, but the spirit lives. many spirits carry an idea about life and its surroundings. This makes ideas bulletproof, along with the spirit that carries it along.

Some may also see the body as meerly a puppet for a superior being, an image of a so called "God". How "someone" so superior use our human bodies as puppets to make us live the life he wants. But then there is also a "Anti-Christ" religion has named him the Devil. When this "God" lets some of his puppets go for just a moment, the "Anti-Christ" picks up the strings and uses our bodies to make us live the life he wants. This is what makes us different. Who has your strings?

As I look back upon myself, my actions, my dreams, my fears, my life. I see that they are fighting over my strings.

I am sorry.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Is it a copy/paste or did you wrote this yourself? I think you found something simular on the internet that must have represented your thoughts. Personally i think that you need to understand that you are in controll of your life, you determine your own outcome of it. And if you feel that you lack skills you can train yourself to become good at it, you can do anything as long as you keep on believing in yourself.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

You are hiding something that you are embarrassed about. We are all here to hear you out. If you have something to say, don't beat around the bush. If you are writing an anonymous letter to everyone, don't be afraid and hide something. Come out with it.

You are the only one responsible for your actions, remember that. No god, anti-christ, or anyone is to blame. You are the only one that is to be blamed, and you are the one that is responsibile for fixing it.

4. element4all

to darketernal: i wrote this in my AIM profile and copied to over to here,

to just jeff: sorry, im just going thru problems with my curretn relationship with my gf cuz she saw me talking to one of my other friends (most of them are girls) adn she felt that i was flirting, cuz she has just recently told me that she knows that my freind kayla(girl i was talking too) likes me. Me and kayla went to dances and homecoming together as friends but i was always hesitant to ask her out, then came krissi(current gf) and she blew me away, good looks, smart, and great personality. so now krissi thinks im gonna dump her and kayla is thinking the same way. part of me is giving into peer pressure in highschool and all, me and kayla met freshman year, and are now current sophmores, krissi is a freshman. and i get a lot of crap that "oh hes goin out with a freshie cuz he cant get a sophmore girl" and making me sound despreate. and its gotton to me over the 2 months weve been going out. and part of me is rele starting to get to my senses. and now theres a electric thru the air when ever kayla and krissi are near me. one trying to keep me and the other trying to take me away. kayla is always trying to grap my hand put arms around me in homeroom and then as we're walking out and she see's krissi coming she does it even more to just get krissi mad at me and to get her to dump me. krissi, well is krissi. u cant rele describe wat she does when kayla walks up to us at lunch or in the cafe.

im so torn inside and have not a clue to do. please help me OT

5. element4all

o and this has been going on for about 4 months

6. Jadix

Jadix The Nice Guy

Fuck dude. Its highschool. Highschool is a terrible time to worry about relationships. About 1 in a 100 that i saw were worth something. Just understand that you will get through it all, and one day soon you'll look back at the drama you experienced and you'll laugh. You'll laugh because it was nothing more than a learning phase. Something you had to go through to become something better.

What did i learn from my hard times? Dont listen to anybody but yourself when it comes to love. FUCK ANYBODY who tells you who you should like and who you should dump or whatever. Its under your control, and if they talk shit, then they're pieces of shit and shouldn't mean anything to you. I know thats hard to do in HS, but in the real world thats how it is.

7. Nilinet

Nilinet New Member

I listened to countless people when I was crazy over one guy. You know what it did to me? Filled me with all these irrelevent views. Things people spat out in judgement of things that where only a peice of the whole picture.
    It all threw me off, and I got to questioning everything.. and I couldn't feel secure in my relationship because of what others were saying.
    I don't have him anymore.

So forget what everyone else is saying. ECSPECIALLY if they have no direct involvement with your life or the other person's life. They can't make an accurate observation. But they speak as if they know everything.

8. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

As Nilinet and Jadix said, the only opinion that counts is your own. Who cares what everyone else says about you and your relationships. It's your life and you need to live it the way you want to.

Do what you feel is right inside of you and stand by your opinion. Just be confident in yourself and what you do and you will never be wrong.

9. element4all

to everyone, i dumped krissi. today at 1:19 PM,

Edit: sorry to say it was the best move of my life :big grin:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2007
  10. element4all

feels wierd to be single again.